• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Wow, looks like 20 cruisers and an Incident Response Winnebago. Apparently an officer shot, but not seriously according to reports.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Just a few golf-shots from my office. Hooray.

Cops doing copper things at the no-tell hotel caddy-corner to the BK noticed a mope moping around who shouldn't be moping around there and were going to probably just professionally run him off so he'd commence to moping somewheres else.

Said mope commenced to moping at high speed across the Intersection (how he wasn't hit by a vehicle I don't know because that intersection SUCKS and there are light runners basically every cycle from every direction). He then went into the BK. Employee comes out and lets the coppers know that the mope is moping inside the BK. Coppers go in to do copper things and there's a struggle.

Mope gets weapon out of copper's holster during the struggle and a shot is fired. Copper then retrieves backup weapon and shoots the mope who is actively trying to kill the copper. Mope then mopes it outside into the parking lot where internal hydraulic pressure drops low enough to cause structural collapse.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis

Cops doing copper things at the no-tell hotel caddy-corner to the BK noticed a mope moping around who shouldn't be moping around there and were going to probably just professionally run him off so he'd commence to moping somewheres else.

Said mope commenced to moping at high speed across the Intersection (how he wasn't hit by a vehicle I don't know because that intersection SUCKS and there are light runners basically every cycle from every direction). He then went into the BK. Employee comes out and lets the coppers know that the mope is moping inside the BK. Coppers go in to do copper things and there's a struggle.

Mope gets weapon out of copper's holster during the struggle and a shot is fired. Copper then retrieves backup weapon and shoots the mope who is actively trying to kill the copper. Mope then mopes it outside into the parking lot where internal hydraulic pressure drops low enough to cause structural collapse.
    We need less mopes, moping around doing mopey things.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I counted 27 cruisers at 6pm
    I got up to 20, before noting the quantity of Amish starting to congregate around the place and deciding to un-azz my Mennonite azz out of there.

Seeing the IMPD's media-command-center on wheels barreling toward the place confirmed my suspicions.

The city employee who chose the location to place the IMPD place with the umpteen solar panels over the parking spots, definitely placed that place in the right place.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany

A good rule to remember...people don't want to leak......

Top Bottom