Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    RIP Glenn Frey

Glenn Frey -- Eagles Guitarist Dead At 67 | TMZ.com
    Glenn Frey, a founding member and guitarist of the Eagles, has died ... TMZ has learned.

We're told the cause of death was a combination of complications from rheumatoid arthritis, acute ulcerative colitis, and pneumonia.
    Frey had been battling intestinal issues for months and had surgery in November. We're told in the last few days his condition took a turn for the worse. He died in New York City.

Glenn co-wrote and sang most of the Eagles hits, including "Take It Easy," "Tequila Sunrise," "Lyin' Eyes," and "Heartache Tonight," to name a few. He also co-wrote "Hotel California" and "Desperado" with Don Henley and took home 6 Grammys with the band.

[video=youtube;j4ueaD22hg8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ueaD22hg8[/video]

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I saw them with my wife in California last year. It brought back a lot of memories...at least the ones residing in brain cells I didn't destroy back then...

RIP Glen.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Glenn Frey -- Eagles Guitarist Dead At 67 | TMZ.com
    Glenn Frey, a founding member and guitarist of the Eagles, has died ... TMZ has learned.

We're told the cause of death was a combination of complications from rheumatoid arthritis, acute ulcerative colitis, and pneumonia.
    Frey had been battling intestinal issues for months and had surgery in November. We're told in the last few days his condition took a turn for the worse. He died in New York City.

Glenn co-wrote and sang most of the Eagles hits, including "Take It Easy," "Tequila Sunrise," "Lyin' Eyes," and "Heartache Tonight," to name a few. He also co-wrote "Hotel California" and "Desperado" with Don Henley and took home 6 Grammys with the band.

[video=youtube;j4ueaD22hg8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4ueaD22hg8[/video]

Sorry BW.....I merged the dupe thread over yours..........:(

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I liked Bowie, but I grew up listening to the Eagles.
    I still maintain that there should be a federal law that requires all cops doing traffic duty to not hand out tickets to anyone while "Take it Easy" is playing on any local radio station.
    RIP, Glenn.
    You belong to the city.

Top Bottom