• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rev

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    New to the forum, do they allow 45 and 50 cal black powder rifles, and 3 1/2 inch turkey load 12ga shotguns, looking for a place to sight both of them in for hunting

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    New to the forum, do they allow 45 and 50 cal black powder rifles, and 3 1/2 inch turkey load 12ga shotguns, looking for a place to sight both of them in for hunting
    shotguns=yes blackpowder=no black powder is not allowed because the range rules require firearms to point down range at all times, which makes it not possible to load a muzzleloader

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Good Times

Was out there today for about an hour, great time. Wish I had more time to spend today but if I did I'd have been doing something more important to me out there. ;) I always try to thank the staff there because they are friendly and helpful and it's one of the few places where if they see something going on they ACTUALLY HELP or STOP the person from continuing poor behavior.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Was out there today for about an hour, great time. Wish I had more time to spend today but if I did I'd have been doing something more important to me out there. ;) I always try to thank the staff there because they are friendly and helpful and it's one of the few places where if they see something going on they ACTUALLY HELP or STOP the person from continuing poor behavior.

Thank you, sir. Your input is very important to us. I'm very proud of our staff, and we added 5 new RSOs today who completed their NRA Range Safety Officer Certification training and will begin working the firing line immediately. We're the only range I know of that is fully supervised by certified RSOs at all times.

Guy

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Will you be out there tomorrow Guy? :)

I was thinking about coming out but everybody that was going to come with me suddenly has family plans they forgot about, lol.

tgmorris99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Westfield
    Had a good time today. I arrived around 11 am and the place was essentially deserted. I think there were about 5 non-staff shooters by the time I left around 1 pm.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I wnted to go. I would have been there at 9, but started cooking. As I drove past at noonish I didn't hear a single shot. Ah, hopefully I drove by while cold range. Even though I can typically hear pistols from home.

buzz815

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Shelby cty
    Thank you, sir. Your input is very important to us. I'm very proud of our staff, and we added 5 new RSOs today who completed their NRA Range Safety Officer Certification training and will begin working the firing line immediately. We're the only range I know of that is fully supervised by certified RSOs at all times.

Guy
    All range officers at Atterbury are NRA certified RSOs. Am looking forward shooting at your range later this month.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hardly anyone showed up yesterday. I think like 8 people total shot. We were there and packed down at our normal time.

Next weekend we will probably be slammed again.

Top Bottom