EAA SAR B6P Sarsilmaz Compact, Semi-automatic, 9mm: Any Good?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    You know what, I got one. Got it at a very good price too. I really like it. Fits my hands well. Very comfortable to shoot and is very reliable. I think you are going to like your purchase.

I agree with your assessment. Mine arrived today. Looks and feels great. Excellent workmanship, based on what can be seen and felt. The slide is very tight, as is the safety. Hopefully it will loosen up when I put a few rounds down range on Friday morning. So far, very pleased with my purchase.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I agree with your assessment. Mine arrived today. Looks and feels great. Excellent workmanship, based on what can be seen and felt. The slide is very tight, as is the safety. Hopefully it will loosen up when I put a few rounds down range on Friday morning. So far, very pleased with my purchase.

It will loosen up nicely by about 200 rounds.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I took it to the range last Friday. I put 100 rounds of Federal aluminum-cased round nose through it. I had one FTF in the third mag. Not sure why it failed, but after clearing it I re-loaded the same cartridge in the mag. It fed and fired perfectly on the second try. No more problems of any kind.

The SAR loosened up nicely as the round count increased. The slide became very manageable, but showed no "wriggle room" at all. The safety remained very, very tight, though. I did not use it much due to the tightness, and lack of need (I was on a.private range with good safety awareness by all so I just used my God-given satay devices--brain engaged and booger hook off the trigger until the sights were on target).

Accuracy was all for which I could hoped. From 8-10 yards all my groups were fist-sized. When my finger action was poor, pull left or down, etc., I still had good groups. If I did my part, the results were satisfying." Gun shot where I pointed it.

It came with one mag only. The mag was tight! First mag I could only load ten, not 13. Second mag I managed 11. Third mag, twelve. By the sixth mag I was loading thirteen without problem.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this pistol. Very good pistol at a great price!

Top Bottom