• ...and so much more!
  • mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville
    Will anything come of it??

Durham concluded that federal investigators did not have “any actual evidence of collusion” between Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russia before launching a yearslong probe into the matter. That finding was at the core of Durham’s most scathing criticism of the FBI’s decision to launch a full investigation.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    orly.gif

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    There will be a lot come from it, hopefully in the upcoming election narrative.

Time will tell whether the press will give any coverage to the report. There are a few notable lib "journalists" that have accidently said the quiet part out loud about the FBI traitors to our country.

Also interesting will be how the dem candidates will address being questioned about Schiff's blatant lies along with the lies of the 50 intel letter signers.

Hopefully, McCarthy and the new house leadership do their work to expose all of this tactically to keep it the narrative into 2024?

:patriot:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Is that rhetorical? We already know nothing will happen and feigning outrage will accomplish nothing. Going back 40 years both political parties have had majority and super majority to do what they claim they will do. What happened? Oh yeah, nothing.

So what are YOU doing about it?

You were informed the FBI/DOJ/Special counsel were all corrupt, affected an election outcome, spied illegallly on a presidential campaign and even a president.

What are you doing about it?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Will anything come of it??

Durham concluded that federal investigators did not have “any actual evidence of collusion” between Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russia before launching a yearslong probe into the matter. That finding was at the core of Durham’s most scathing criticism of the FBI’s decision to launch a full investigation.
    Only if the people loudly demand something come of it?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I once asserted something I believed was correct, that people turn to vigilantism when and because they no longer believe the official system will deliver justice

But The Jamil told me I was wrong to hold that belief, so that was that

sixGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 24, 2020
    Grabill
    So what are YOU doing about it?

You were informed the FBI/DOJ/Special counsel were all corrupt, affected an election outcome, spied illegallly on a presidential campaign and even a president.

What are you doing about it?
    What should WE be doing about it? I'm open to suggestions. Apparently, I'm not the only one who thinks this way in this thread. No offense.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Is this our/their last chance?
    Asking for a friend...

Those Tennessee GIs gave 'em 6 cycles to get back in line, but they weren't around for two of those so I dunno if they count.
    Where are we at and what's our number?

As much as I love the choice of an outsider to stir the pot and skim some scum off the swamp, I think Trump has enough history & is divisive enough to backfire should he remain on the ballot. Large swaths are still anyone but OrangeMan, and there's also plenty that blindly believe in his 2nd coming.

Are we even able to get a common man to run for office? Based on the current field, there's a non-zero chance of success.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Yes the communists will take note of their mistakes and adjust their tactics for the next crisis that will cause an insurrection.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    While I would love to see several people led into jail cells, I am expecting nothing will come of the report, and using the person who led the lies own statement, paraphrased - At this point, what does it really matter?

Top Bottom