• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Could you contact the officer directly? When I was a kid, had an officer pull me over for a tail light, and he gave me a few days to get it fixed. I met him at the station, showed him it was fixed and he tore up the ticket. Get ahold of him and explain the situation, he may help you out. :dunno:

Last edited:

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Correct, Rahm. I went and they said too bad, they cut you a break, we won't. Plus, it isn,t in the system yet, so that's where I'm stuck at. I know the officer has 5 days to submit the ticket.

That sucks, he should have submitted it that night or the next day.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    That sucks, he should have submitted it that night or the next day.

According to the officer that I spoke to tonight, officers have up to 5 days to submit it in case they need to make a change. I have a feeling it'll show up on day 5. The court won't even let me speak with the prosecutor until day 12.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I had no real way of getting in contact with the officer who wrote it, so I went to the court. The court wouldn't give me any info on the prosecutor. I got a letter today saying I was eligible for deferral, for being a valued customer, and I contacted them. The prosecuting attorney agreed to drop it due to being a valued customer and told me next time just go to the agency and they'll drop it. Woot!

dmg45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Clay County
    The old saying comes into play here , sometimes your the windshield, and sometimes your the bug. Hopefully you will be the windshield!

Top Bottom