• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm going as Chris Burke from the episode were Corky and his woman were at the motel and there was a ton of drama because sharing a toothbrush is disgusting.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I'm going to dress up as a man walking backwards with hair on his face, and a real ugly face on the back of his head. And when I eat stuff I'll stick it INTO THE MOUTH ON THE BACK OF MY HEAD!!!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My son is going as a dragon from How to Train Your Dragon. My youngest daughter is going to be Dorthy for WoO. My middle daughter is going as "The Devil's Advocate", which is just a fancy name for female Devil. My oldest is going as "Jason". :):

I'm dressing up in BDU's and face paint. Not just for the trick or treating, but also for hiding in my garage waiting for the older kids on the block to do some stupid stuff and I can jump out and make them pee their pants. :D

My wife was going to dress up, but all the costumes she could find were just cheap lingerie. So instead of going to Victoria's Secret, we're going to pick up a couple costumes at Walmart AFTER halloween when they're really cheap. :D

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    IMG_0450.jpg

I'm on the left. I'll be walking backwards then, when I bend over and speak to people from between my legs, I'll tell them:

"My name is Barack Obama."

Huh?

"See?? I'm talking out of my butt."

My daughter will be a witch, my son will be Batman and my wife will be disgruntled.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My wife just told me that she was going to buy the obamatard mask. She said that should be enough to scare everyone into handing out money instead of candy. :laugh: I love my wife!

Top Bottom