• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Callie begged me to paint my face tonight fo halloween. This is what I came up with....What about you? Anyone dressing up or painting their face?

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I don't have any place to go for Halloween, but I dressed up as Captain Hammer for my birthday party... even did a sing-a-long performance with him:

captainhammer.jpg

captainhammer2.jpg

Last edited:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Can't wait to see pics, folks. Should be a good Halloween. Tonight we trick or treat and do a litte party from 4-8. Tomorrow is 1-3 and Sunday is 5-7. BIG weekend ahead. I'll dress up Sunday as well.
    Callie is going to be a nest of Spiders. Just finished the costume. I'll post pics tonight. :)

Happy Halloween everyone.

Is the person on the right throwing something at you? Musta been a fine performance.;)

It looks like it. lol. Love the pic Fletch!!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Very Nice, RachelMarie!

My baby girl is a giraffe for her first Halloween. I may grab a turtleneck and a sport coat, and be the "Opulence, I has it" guy from the commercial.

Now, if I could just get my wife into one of those little party dresses in that same commercial....:naughty:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Very Nice, RachelMarie!

My baby girl is a giraffe for her first Halloween. I may grab a turtleneck and a sport coat, and be the "Opulence, I has it" guy from the commercial.

Now, if I could just get my wife into one of those little party dresses in that same commercial....:naughty:

LMAO...My husband tried that too. key word=TRIED. I wish you the best. :):

Either way...PICS PICS PICS

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Lost a bet, so I am going in full drag. :D I promise a webcam dance with Q Lazarus's "Goodbye Horses" playing in the background... :D

The dry runs look promising, with wig and my other glasses, I just look like a vaguely unattractive woman. Should be dark. Imagine conservative, yet office interesting :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I dont need to dress up...... Everyday is halloween when you look like me :)

But had Alaric been born just afew weeks later, I would've done this, but in a more tribel Germanic fashion

gaahl-sotra.jpg
    gorgoroth.jpg

gorgoroth-gaahl.jpg

Get some animal skulls, and fake human skulls

images

Top Bottom