• ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    We are close to having this class a full reality vs "in pencil"... Would even make a great "early Christmas Gift" for someone in your family!

Seriously, every college student should have this before moving on to campus. This is more than a simple lecture... This knowledge is a valuable tool that can save your life!

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    How can this class not be full?:dunno:

Because you lost too much weight and I can't fill the room by myself anymore?

Had several people kicking the tires, but not putting down the money for this excellent training opportunity... Goes back to what Paul Sharp and I were talking about earlier this week. So many people think they understand, but don't train and actually figure out the truth.

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It's been "a while" since I've been on here, but I've done a little training with William, and several others. I even hosted his first Unthinkable in Indiana.... that was a long time ago.

If you're at all serious about personal protection, this class is an absolute MUST attend. Getting William's insight into the psychology of criminal actors, and criminal action will do more than anything in helping you avoid the next issue well in advance.

Tinman....

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Are we good to go?
    I've been getting several emails from people kicking around, but I'm not getting checks... I'm struggling to understand what is keeping people from following through after finding out how simple the process is to register. From the experience I've had, $200 for a full day of training is at / slightly better than market value for this caliber of course.

Believe me, I'll be posting when we get across that line... Hopefully my co-sponsor will have some good news after sending out the information.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've been getting several emails from people kicking around, but I'm not getting checks... I'm struggling to understand what is keeping people from following through after finding out how simple the process is to register. From the experience I've had, $200 for a full day of training is at / slightly better than market value for this caliber of course.

Believe me, I'll be posting when we get across that line... Hopefully my co-sponsor will have some good news after sending out the information.

I feel your pain.

This might be my only class for 2018. [STRIKE]I'm very glad [/STRIKE] I really hope that it's going to happen!

Top Bottom