• DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Screenshot_20220325-121047_Gmail.jpg

https://smile.amazon.com/
    Use the above link pick a 2A organization that is affiliated with Amazon Smile and when you buy something that is a qualifying item you donate to your chosen organization.

I'm not sure if anyone knows about this, but as you can see it helps. Over 334k went to the 2A Foundation so far, and over 29k this quarter.

If INGO or other Indiana 2A organizations are available post them so we can support a local 2A group.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I've had mine at FPC for awhile, was thinking about switching it to NRA or GOA. I wonder if The 2a Project is on there?
    I tried to find the 2A Project on there but I couldn't. If you find it post what it's under.
    I never would have known GOA was under gun owners foundation until it was mentioned in this thread.

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    My Amazon Smile monies goes to support Camp Valor Outdoors. Have watched them in action over the last three NRA High Power matches at Camp Atterbury and have become acquainted with several of them. Very fine people. Looking forward to seeing them again at this years matches.

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    Excellent reminder. There are many gun related charities on Amazon Smile and the contributions add up. I started a couple years ago and was astonished by quarterly contributions.

Top Bottom