• ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    He was drinking white zin.

The couple next to me said last time he was in he pulled his gun out and was flashing the bottles behind the bar with his laser sight. So yeah, he's that guy.

He ditched the Vette for a Merc S550 with a GUNS1 plate.

Awsome. I was guessing a clear malt liquor.

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    I hadn't been to Don's in a few years. Last year I was in the area and had time to kill. So off to Don's for a few good laughs. The show started as soon as I walked. Three "hood rats" with their pants around the knees were talking about AR-15 style weapons. They didn't know anything about that style of gun. Though they did know you could buy "big" magazines for the gun.

I start to walk out and some very cheap semi auto's catch my eye. I am looking at these guns and a well dressed woman walks in. The guy behind the counter runs like a lion chasing an antelope. He immediately asks" how can I help you", in a very creepy sexual way. She was looking to buy a gun for protection. The salesman pulls out the closest gun to him. It's a .357 and he said "this will protect you".

No giggles or laughs and I promptly left, as I did not want to see or hear anymore.

BlueCow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    LOL! its looks like one of those commercials you would see on Reno 911....actually he would be a good character on reno 911....i miss that show.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Which place was it? I worked at a restaurant/bar in Greenwood when I was in high school, and Don dropped in from time to time.

I was at the Greenwood TGI Friday's once and somehow the topic of guns came up with the bartender. He too said that Don Davis would come in there and hand out free range tokens. He asked if I wanted any. I politely declined. :D

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Does he still wear big gold rings and a gold medallion?

I had the pleasure (:dunno:) of setting near Don on a flight back into Indy a few years ago. Lots a gaudy gold.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    He used to sit at the bar of a restaurant I managed in Greenwood and talk non-stop for hours. He's actually a pretty nice guy all things considered.

Use to have breakfast with him at Jim Dandy in Carmel back in the 80's. No matter what you think of his gunshop, he's a pretty smart guy and business man.

Top Bottom