• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2nthechest

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Looks like the anti 2nd amendment Don Davis of Don's Guns is at it again. Tonight on channel 8 news he supported stricter gun laws.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I just saw that. I can understand why some newsless media goes running to Don, he comes across looking like a blithering idiot, which they hope makes all firearm owners look like idiots.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Looks like the anti 2nd amendment Don Davis of Don's Guns is at it again. Tonight on channel 8 news he supported stricter gun laws.

Don the Douche was just on Channel 6 spewing his idiocy... Why do the local channels always flock to this fool for his irrelevant opinion on gun issues, especially since he can not even use the correct nomenclature for the products he sells. He repeatedly called magazines "clips" (sic) as he called for those holding more than 10 rounds to be banned. The world will be a slightly better place when he no longer pollutes it... :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Don calls for stricter laws as a public relations ploy.

There's nothing stopping him from having stricter policies in his store than what the law is.

I remember dealing with Don once when he had his store by 96th and Keystone back in the 1980's.

He waited on me, and I asked him if he had any extended triggers for a Colt .45 semi auto pistol?

He gave me a blank look like he had no idea what I was talking about, and called somebody else over to deal with me.

dbd870

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    I just saw that. I can understand why some newsless media goes running to Don, he comes across looking like a blithering idiot, which they hope makes all firearm owners look like idiots.
    I'm guessing you're right.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Yeah they had an article in the Star yesterday with his smiling face right in the center of it. He was talking about how many hi-cap mags he had sold in the last few days and already had another shipment coming in and that they were already sold. He also talked about how busy his range had been with a bunch of people practicing to see how quickly they could drop a mag and reload.

I'd call this guy a douche or something but at least a douche is good for something!

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    We need to get the media's attention that WE DON'T WANT DON DAVIS SPEAKING FOR GUN OWNERS IN INDIANA.

A petition? Letters to the editor? Bombarding emails?

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Don the Douche was just on Channel 6 spewing his idiocy... Why do the local channels always flock to this fool for his irrelevant opinion on gun issues, especially since he can not even use the correct nomenclature for the products he sells. He repeatedly called magazines "clips" (sic) as he called for those holding more than 10 rounds to be banned. The world will be a slightly better place when he no longer pollutes it... :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:

I agree with everything you said about Don. But ask anybody around central Indiana who is not a gun enthusiast or just doesn't know any better where they can buy a gun. I'll bet 9/10 say Don's. He's done a great job in advertising. Most people don't know there are other local gun shops that are more professional and sell their products at market value. That's why Don is relevant.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Coydog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2010
    Fort Greenwood
    According to a Washington Post article, Don resigned from the NRA many years ago because it became too political for him. That's too bad, now he can't be nominated for the board of directors.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I agree with everything you said about Don. But ask anybody around central Indiana who is not a gun enthusiast or just doesn't know any better where they can buy a gun. I'll bet 9/10 say Don's. He's done a great job in advertising. Most people don't know there are other local gun shops that are more professional and sell their products at market value. That's why Don is relevant.

you mean the ATF has done a great job helping him advertise and advertising for him by making sure the govt run media calls him up and uses him as the indiana gun store spokesman. He is the ATF's *****, dont forget it.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Carl Brizzy had him on his Sat Crime Beat show on WIBC again yesterday. I think that we need to all (all ingo members) call WIBC and tell them that we don't want Don speaking on behalf of indiana gun owners anymore. Brizzy has had him on several times in the past year. Each time he comes on he spouts his :poop: about limiting LTCH. If he felt so morally outraged about this stuff, maybe he should stop selling.

Top Bottom