DOES IT MEAN I AM BUYING TOO MANY FIREARMS?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Does it mean I am buying TOO many guns when I get a Christmas card from my LGS? LOL!! I think its great. Makes me feel like part of their family.:)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I got a $10 off my next gun purchase from my LGS this week...
    They usually knock more off than that when I buy one, so I am not sure how this helps me...

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    This makes me think of a great prank to play on someone. Give a buddy a Christmas card on behalf of a gun store and mail it so his wife finds it. "Thanks for the massive support this last year. Your patronage alone has allowed us to hire additional staff and support our community. We look forward to a great 2014. PS, we took a chance and mailed this to your home address rather than the 'shipping address' you have us use for purchases."

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    This makes me think of a great prank to play on someone. Give a buddy a Christmas card on behalf of a gun store and mail it so his wife finds it. "Thanks for the massive support this last year. Your patronage alone has allowed us to hire additional staff and support our community. We look forward to a great 2014. PS, we took a chance and mailed this to your home address rather than the 'shipping address' you have us use for purchases."

OOOOooooo....that is truely EVIL!!!

mayor al

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Floyd/Harrison Count
    The folks who run the auction house where I have purchased several guns over the past few years, now put out a Lazy-Boy armchair with a reserved sign on it to make my rather large elderly tush a bit more comfortable during the all-afternoon events ! It keeps me in place and bidding more than sitting in a metal folding chair would...
    I appreciate their special attention.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side

Now that's the kind of thing that gets people shot!

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport

Like Larry the Cable Guy says. " That's funny right there...I don't care who you are":lmfao:

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Nah, it just means that they want to help you fill your safe!!

I figured they had my best interest at heart. LOL! Seriously though, they are a family owned gun shop. Been in the same spot since 1970 and thier son who is my age is now taking it over. I guess in my opinion getting a card from them is that touch you cannot get with a big box store.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I figured they had my best interest at heart. LOL! Seriously though, they are a family owned gun shop. Been in the same spot since 1970 and thier son who is my age is now taking it over. I guess in my opinion getting a card from them is that touch you cannot get with a big box store.

A throwback to when individual customers meant something. A pretty cool touch IMO. Now the mass produced cards from the realtor with a calendar in them, that is exactly the opposite IMO. In the latter case, I'd rather not get a card, but it would be cool to get one from my LGS.

Top Bottom