• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Do you want to save your country? Your sphere of influence? Your family?

Best begin with yourself.

What is it we need saved from, hell?

Yes.

What is hell?

It is deception. It is separation. It is despair. It is hate. It is hopelessness. It is regret. It is absence.

Always question - the truth doesn't mind, indeed, it demands it.

Why would we ask what is true? Can man know truth, or is that only for God to know?

How can you disrespect a man by concluding together what is counterfeit?

Scrutinize everything, lest deceptions masquerade about as truths and we begin to accept or respect them.

Do not spare any beliefs from scrutiny, lest every new belief becomes a religion of its own.

Throw away the word religion, it has been corrupted and is now revered as if it were a god.

Pursue truth by scrutinizing it right along with every counterfeit. Truth doesn't mind, indeed, it demands it.

Ask what is false.

Only in this manner do we approach truths that cannot be fully comprehended from our frame of reference.

Only in this manner do we begin to approach God.

There is a price to be paid, but my King found a way to not only pay it for me, but to walk it with me.

I've shown you how because I was shown how. None of this was hypothetical, it was an interactive demonstration.

The Bible wasn't a hypothetical, either, it was many interactive demonstrations.

My King showed me that if you do it for real, if you expose too much deception within people, they will despise you, they will mock you, they may even want to crucify you (at least in the media).

He showed me how to become invincible by showing me how to love something other than myself.

He's not done saving me, indeed, I doubt He's barely even begun. However, He said it was finished so long ago.

That's the mystery I'm pursuing, and I'm doing it interactively, or not at all.

My God is not a book, but there is treasure still to be found in the recorded human testimony of His interactions with mankind.

So much seems to have been missed as it was unfolding, so much is still waiting to be discovered.

Start over at the beginning. Who can make an actual case against me on INGO for my “behavior” these past 8 months? What do I have to ashamed of? Where did I go wrong? It's all recorded.

I stirred things up, sure, I reasoned with those who wanted to reason, I bantered with those who wanted to banter, I offered help to those who needed help, I got to know people better. But I didn't initiate much at all, did I? Most of the content was drawn out from responses, from voluntary interactions.

When you're done fretting over how ATM made you feel - and you should be, come on. Apart from God, I'm nothing – go ahead and look into Jesus, they couldn't make an actual case against Him, either.

“But, but, you didn't act like a Christian sometimes, ATM!”

I told you, I'm not acting, this is performance art. There's no way I could have done this by myself. ;)

Ask what is false. Lose yourself. Challenge your world.

Win. :)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Apophaticsm and recognition that salvation is always a beginning a beginning with no end.

Fools for Christ. A category of Saints that might interest you.

Top Bottom