Do you have any new year celebration plans?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Now imagine this view with snow all over it. It’s coming. Had to retire from driving a year ago due to disability. Couldn’t quite pass the required annual DOT physical last go around so I gave my Class A up after 30 years. Don’t miss it one bit this time of year.
    It's here. And I'm driving today!!

PXL_20220101_210001340.jpg

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    After 209 miles....

There is a tag axle tire there somewhere.

PXL_20220102_062615285.jpg PXL_20220102_062619763.jpg

Easily over 3000 pounds of snow and ice on the unit.

Happy New Year!

Jon Smith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2021
    Warsaw
    Went low key this year. 12yo daughter is fighting anxiety issues* (hereditary from her mom) so we chose to stay home. We played games until just before 9 and then counted down until 9. Mom and her went to bed. I puttered around while her older brother played online with friends until 5 minutes from now. At which point we (will) went to bed. I refuse to give 2021 any cred by acking its true exit. Good riddance.

And tomorrow I celebrate xmas with my side of the family where we will put enough food on the table to feed 3x as many participants because there are just too many foods we just cant NOT serve, else it not be truly Christmas. its not our fault our gathering is now 1/10 of what it used to be back in the heyday. LOL

*and if anyone is willing, prayers for her (our) strength is appreciated. She is having quite the time fighting her anxiety. Emergency meds are helping, and time with a shrink is scheduled in a couple weeks.
    So sorry, I just saw the post. We will pray for her.

Top Bottom