• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Gerber Diesel is my favorite. The pliers extend rather than folding into the handle, so you're squeezing on the outside of the handle rather than the edges of the inside. Much more comfortable. You can also flip it open one handed so you don't have to put down what you're working on.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have my husband. I count him in that category since we often refer to him as Macgyver.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    I've carried a Gerber for close to 20 years. I think the one I carry now is the 600 Scout, with the Remgrit saw blade. I like it because it is one-hand deployable, has all the tools I need. The only thing I don't like about it is that to replace one of the tools, you have to send it back to Gerber. I can't go without it that long. Oh, and the sheath wears out too quick, but that's what eBay is for.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've carried one of these for years and I use it almost daily. I like it because it has all the basic tools needed for most tasks but it is still small enough for comfortable pocket carry. I don't like wearing a sheath. Its proved to be extremely well made.

Leatherman-Juice-S2-Lg.jpg

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    I'm still using the old leather man blast for a multitool, but my most commonly used mcgyver(read improvised) tool is usually a rock or a stick. Sometimes a rock on a stick.

Top Bottom