• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    My experiences when selling to somebody that doesn't speak English well [or barely at all] have all been poor.

I'm not sure why - but they all claimed I sent the wrong item, that the item was broken after they got it, or any number of other ridiculous claims. I've found it better to just avoid them if possible.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    In the message he sent you, I'm surprised to see a question mark at the end. It's not just "raw" typing that you have to figure out, at least you know there's a question in there somewhere. :laugh:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I can't speak for internet sales, but back in my car sales days (20 years ago) I loved dealing with people for whom english was a second language....eventually. Most of the people I dealt with who were immigrants knew what they wanted and paid in cash. Large rolls of cash. I'll take a little extra time with someone for deals like that.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Every time I've dealt with someone that was not fluent (Or at least making a valid attempt) in English, it has ended poorly.

avoid at all costs.

I gave benefit of the doubt several times before realizing that 100% of the time, they were scammers. Sorry to generalize, but if you don't speak english (and I speak more than english) I consider it scammy and delete your email.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    From the INGO home page all I could see was "Do you don't..." and I started salivating at the opportunity to go grammar Nazi on someone. :(

Sad panda.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I'm kind of leaning this way. But he's got this deal where he needs to move tons of money to the US and he wants me to help him. I didn't want to tell you so you wouldn't jump on it.

What at I don't get is that he has over 1700 feedback score. Something doesn't add up.
    Oh, well since he is trying to move tons of money to the US... What's his email address or username?

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    When I bought my Harley in 2008, I was making payments on it. Every time I would call, a Pakistani would answer. I could barely understand him. He would ask me my name, address, crap like that .One day I asked for his name, in this extremely thick Pakistani accent he says, " Hello, my name is Steve!" I laughed so hard I was crying. I told him" there's no way in hell your parents named you Steve! He finally told me his real name. Which was I Eat A Cream of Wheat . Or something like that! I still call him Steve.

Top Bottom