Do "Conservatives" Really Want What They Are Getting?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    There is major climate change going on just in the last 8 days. I mean it went from 92 degrees to 57 degrees. I witnessed it personally.
    I'm afraid soon with climate cooling the leaves will fall off trees in great numbers.
    What to do? Is it the end of the United States as we know it? Will there be a mini ice age for at least two months?
    Oh! The terror has gripped me.
    But hurricanes! Surely this is a new phenomenon.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I was at the 1st Earth Day gathering at the Civic Center Plaza in 1970 in Chicago. Got the green T shirt and all.

Population control was one of the hot topics. The World population was about 3.5 billion at the time. All the speakers "KNEW" that the Biosystem would collapse and we all die if population was allowed to hit 4 billion. We are pretty close to 8 billion and still here, even with most governments working against good food production practices. As mentioned above, a lot of the problems caused by fires were because screaming fools that actually don't know the answers demanded that all of the 100 years of effective land management be stopped. The earliest account of man says he was put in the land to tend and manage it. The original plan seems to be all that worked, lack of tending and managing reverts land back to chaos.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    There seems to be a fierce competition going for "most arrogant know it all" since his absence.
    Both of them similarly treat INGOers as their personal playthings.

They don't come here to mutually discuss common interests. They are only here to boast about themselves and intentionally stir up trouble with 2A proponents.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I was at the 1st Earth Day gathering at the Civic Center Plaza in 1970 in Chicago. Got the green T shirt and all.

Population control was one of the hot topics. The World population was about 3.5 billion at the time. All the speakers "KNEW" that the Biosystem would collapse and we all die if population was allowed to hit 4 billion. We are pretty close to 8 billion and still here, even with most governments working against good food production practices. As mentioned above, a lot of the problems caused by fires were because screaming fools that actually don't know the answers demanded that all of the 100 years of effective land management be stopped. The earliest account of man says he was put in the land to tend and manage it. The original plan seems to be all that worked, lack of tending and managing reverts land back to chaos.
    I've got an idea to save the earth. We can have China weaponize viruses to kill off the old and the weak human beings only for about 30 years. If that doesn't work we tell them to release something truly deadly that will Wipeout 1/3 of the earth's population. Make it Biblical you know.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    There is major climate change going on just in the last 8 days. I mean it went from 92 degrees to 57 degrees. I witnessed it personally.
    I'm afraid soon with climate cooling the leaves will fall off trees in great numbers.
    What to do? Is it the end of the United States as we know it? Will there be a mini ice age for at least two months?
    Oh! The terror has gripped me.

Want to have your mind blown?
    I can guarantee we will have a massive warming period starting about the end of May early June next year. It’s going to get HOT. Some places will put out heat warnings and recommend staying inside in the AC.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I guess Conservatives are in favor of mass shootings. That's why they always fight for the rights of the potential victims to have the Constitutional means to defend themselves and defend those that are too young or physically unable to do so.

Conservatives are also in favor of enforcement of the laws that are already on the books to hold the criminals accountable.

Conservatives are not in favor of legislative measures that that punish the law abiding.

Yep. Conservatives don't give a **** about mass shootings.

Last edited:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Both of them similarly treat INGOers as their personal playthings.

They don't come here to mutually discuss common interests. They are only here to boast about themselves and intentionally stir up trouble with 2A proponents.
    Should a person go to a climate change forum to discuss 2A Rights? I don't think so....but here we are. :nuts:

I think this applies.....

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I guess Conservatives are in favor of mass shootings. That's why they always fight for the rights of the potential victims to have the Constitutional means to defend themselves and defend those that are too young or physically unable to do so.

Conservatives are also in favor of enforcement of the laws that are already on the books to hold the criminals accountable. Conservatives are not in favor of legislative measures that that punish the law abiding.

Yep. Conservatives don't give a **** about mass shootings.
    Liberals are ok with this though. Is 24 considered a "mass" ?

Report: 24 People Shot in Under 24 Hours in Mayor Lightfoot’s Chicago​

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...n-under-24-hours-in-mayor-lightfoots-chicago/

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I've never been able to understand the climate change thing. Over unrecorded history continents have moved, mass extinctions have taken place, and I'm sure the climate has changed.
    Yeah, people looking at the stacked layers of different colors in sedimentary rocks don't realize they're reading a record of climate change.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    As a matter of fact, yes. I'm pretty sure most everybody learned the milkmaids immunity story along with having to cut open a formaldehyde soaked frog.
    My biggest concern was where the science teacher got that e.coli for the petri dishes.....

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    All buds, no seeds. :)

giphy.gif

Top Bottom