DIDNT get INGO LOWER and want to CRY......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I'm now getting angry PMs from those who got their payments sent back. Apparently it's now my fault for not putting the instructions in the payment address PM everyone received. Apparently stating it in the OP was not good enough. :rolleyes:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm now getting angry PMs from those who got their payments sent back. Apparently it's now my fault for not putting the instructions in the payment address PM everyone received. Apparently stating it in the OP was not good enough. :rolleyes:

Really?!? Wow. It wasn't that hard.

Ban them! Ban them all! (hopefully mbills is in that batch, cuz he needs banned too)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Can I start complaining about the next group buy now? or should I wait? I don't wanna miss out.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Some people refuse to RTFM. Or in this case, the OP. Instead of passing on my chance to get in line at approx. buyer #88 (when I first read op), I should have bought one and auctioned it off to all these people who simply cannot follow simple instruction.
    VUPD, you are a good man for doing this. Hopefully it isn't the last one.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

Lol, I had both the PM and the OP open when getting my payment ready and actually said out loud, "ok Chez (yes, I refer to myself by my screen name), don't **** this up and look like a tard!".

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Lol, I had both the PM and the OP open when getting my payment ready and actually said out loud, "ok Chez (yes, I refer to myself by my screen name), don't **** this up and look like a tard!".

I went to the OP and copied the requirements. Pasted in a Word doc, then filled out my info.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

I was going to rep you, but Obama said no.... :P

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Just read in the group buy thread that at least 3 people sent payment without providing the necessary information as outlined in the thread.
    Those funds have been returned and the first 3 on the standby list have been notified of the opportunity.

The instructions were concise and explicit. I hope those whose funds were returned don't get too butt-hurt over missing out.

I also wonder how long these types of things will delay the buy.
    I really hope there is not enough issues to cancel. I'd really like the chance to grab a couple more.

The instructions were not that difficult to comprehend.

Man I don't feel near as butt hurt about missing out now!! At least my whining was based completely on my fault for not reading the group buy thread. These maroons read the thread and still couldn't get it right!!!:rockwoot::stickpoke::p

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    All kidding aside on my part. VUPD you're a stand up guy for opening the first INGO lower group buy up to the general membership instead of going the "invitation only" route. Too bad it turned out to be a PITA.

Top Bottom