• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob45

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Metamora
    A guy I work with bought one yesterday, it seems very nice, especially for the money. He loaded it for the first time, and it is locked up. Theres a round in the chamber, it seemns to be fully in battery, and you cant move the slide at all. He called Diamondback and they said bad barrel send it in. He has to get the round out of it to send it in. What could be wrong with it, and can he safely shoot the round?

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    I had the similar issue but with the .380. Literally had to use a screwdriver to pry the slide back and remove the round. It happened to me several times. The shop I purchased the gun through promptly sent it back to DB. I received a brand new gun about 3 days later. Overall, I hated the fact that the gun did not function properly when bought, however the CS was excellent.

Good Luck! :D

Bob45

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Metamora
    He just called me, he shot the round out. It was a Hornady Critcal Defense round. It fired and ejected, he tried another one, same thing. He fired the Hornadys in a Glock and they were fine, He tried some 9mm fmj in it and it works fine. I told him to just dont use Hornadys unless he wants a single shot. Should he still send it back, or try to find carry round that works in it?

Top Bottom