WTS: Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Camo Compound Bow with Case – BRAND NEW - $250

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

CWZ

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Fishers, IN
    SOLD and gone!

First $250 cash (firm) takes it! Fishers area - see below.

Bought this for my daughter the Christmas before last as she was really hoping to get in to archery, but as things can sometimes go with teenage girls, interests have changed and we never even made it off the ground.

For sale is a literally brand new unfired untouched (except to take off packaging) Diamond Archery (by Bowtech) Infinite Edge Camo Compound Bow. It sits in the case as it was opened on Christmas morning except to be photographed for this listing. Rates 4.9 of 5 stars on Cabelas. 4.5 stars of 5 on Amazon.

Includes:

- Bow – standard left hand-bow (bow held in left hand, draw arrow with right hand - for right-handed person)
    - Three-pin TruGlo Apex Sight
    - Hostage XL Arrow Rest
    - DeadLock Lite Quiver
    - Tube Peep Sight
    - BCY String Loop
    - Owner’s Manual, Diamond Sticker, and Packaging Card

Also included is a brand new black Plano Protector Compact Bow Case.

Bow shoots up to 310fps. Adjustable without a bow press. 13” to 30” adjustable draw length. 5- to 70-lb. draw weight. A great bow with enough adjustment for small-frame shooters to continue using through adulthood. Please visit Diamond Archery website for more information.

Retail value of the bow is $349-$399, and the case is $49. I think I paid $299 for the bow plus tax and $43 for the case plus tax, so I’ve got about $365 in the package. Pricing online seems to mimic the deal I got.

Priced to sell. The first $250 cash takes it off my hands. Please don’t offer me less; this is as fair as it gets. I am available to meet in the Fishers area around 116[SUP]th[/SUP] and 37 or 116[SUP]th[/SUP] and Allisonville.

PM with offers and questions. Please do not bump this thread with questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom