• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    I am not sure if this is the correct place to put this thread if so let me know, but I thought i would let you guys know about this. The Department of Homeland Security has been putting up posters of "If you see it, call it in". Encouraging folks to report all manner of suspicious activity. I am not sure if anyone else has seen these posters in your town but I saw 4 this morning in Anderson on my way to work. :tinfoil:

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    Bahahahahahahaha........ Silly rabbit. Those aren't DHS sighns. You are imagining things. I would question why you are questiong some mysterious signs you didn't even see. I may need to say something since you saw something.

In reality, this is becoming our reality. If you haven't seen the DHS "see something, say something" you tube video, you should check it out. They portray your average white american male as the bad guy while acting like someone who sees a person of a different nationality acting suspicious must be a racist.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I called and reported a suspicious billboard but they told me it was supposed to be there.

ZS84

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Columbus
    Would calling in and reporting the posters as something suspicious be too much. Tell the person who answers that you think the fact that people behind the posters have not been seen, then the signs just appearing are suspicious to say the least.:D

mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    Would calling in and reporting the posters as something suspicious be too much. Tell the person who answers that you think the fact that people behind the posters have not been seen, then the signs just appearing are suspicious to say the least

:laugh:

norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I would assume its for that hockey game or whatever it is going on downtown. for some reason everyone is making a big deal about it.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    To legitimize the illegitimate,

I wouldn't be surprised to see a "false-flag" HSA event transpire at the SB celebration, probably after, when senses are not so high and beer-dulled.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I wouldn't be surprised to see a "false-flag" HSA event transpire at the SB celebration, probably after, when senses are not so high and beer-dulled.

Nah...not in the election year, or at least not this early in it shall we say. Unless Obama sees a need to proclaim himself dictator when facing certain defeat, it is to his advantage (and his minions) to allow "The People" to elect him again, and then pull a false flag and immediately impose his will.

Top Bottom