• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMC-FF

Marksman
    Mar 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    Jeff called me this morning stating he was getting ready to paint the safe. I ordered this safe back in March after my home was burglarized. Really looking forward to getting this delivered on Tuesday. I'll post up some pictures this week!

Last edited:

USMC-FF

Marksman
    Mar 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    Jeff delivered the safe this morning! Awesome guy and safe!! Highly recommended. Wife is out of town with the camera, so I'll post pics later this week.

Funny thing happened while he was here delivering the safe. We've had a bunch of home break-ins lately. Someone thought Jeff was a burglar and called Hancock Co. Sheriff out to investigate. I was actually glad people are starting to keep an eye out an call about a possible burglary.

Last edited:

USMC-FF

Marksman
    Mar 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    It is a Johnson safe. It a BR-524 which is 7 gauge steel with 3/8" door. Measurements are 60" tall, 24" wide, & 20" deep. I bought this size so I can put it upstairs in my master bedroom closet. It has room for 6 long guns. I have a feeling I'll be buying another in a year or two to put in our spare bedroom closet.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom