• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Our revolution took years. Our Civil war added to the cost of having these United States.

They have to earn it. When they are done they can errect their Statue of Liberty. Then we can get back to cutting each others throats.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Well, we saw this coming. Unfortunately for the Egyptian people, our war of independence was speaheaded and joined mostly by men who wanted freedom. The problem with the Arab spring in general is that there is a large portion of the leadership tied up in Al Quaeda, the Muslim Bortherhood, and other grouops that are not so interested in personal liberties for the constituents.

Our ancestors had a clear goal in mind. Establish Liberty and fight the tyranical british empire. Even in the civil war there were clear goals in mind: pillage and destroy prosperity in the south. J/k, I threw that in for the Lincoln haters.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Well, we saw this coming. Unfortunately for the Egyptian people, our war of independence was speaheaded and joined mostly by men who wanted freedom. The problem with the Arab spring in general is that there is a large portion of the leadership tied up in Al Quaeda, the Muslim Bortherhood, and other grouops that are not so interested in personal liberties for the constituents.

Our ancestors had a clear goal in mind. Establish Liberty and fight the tyranical british empire. Even in the civil war there were clear goals in mind: pillage and destroy prosperity in the south. J/k, I threw that in for the Lincoln haters.

That was kinda my point. Half of the people fighting are (well, were; not sold on the participants of this particular effort yet) hell-bent on doing it so that they can be the tyrannical despot in the big boy chair.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I really don't figure theres ever going to be any real freedom out there anytime soon, and thats why wasting resources out there becomes real stupid.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Occupy Tahrir Square

Hundreds of protesters arrived early Tuesday to join several thousand who have been camping on Tahrir Square, sleeping in tents or on the grass rolled up in blankets despite efforts by police to clear the area. The crowds hoisted a giant Egyptian flag and chanted slogans demanding the generals immediately step down in favor of a presidential civilian council.
    Sounds like the Flea Party is Occupying Egypt! Those worthless bums should go take a shower. Nobody cares about them whining about injustice and corrupt government. They are filthy and pose a health hazard. When the police say "jump," they should ask, "How high?" God bless the enforcers who are willing to clean up Tahrir Square for people to enjoy it. I feel no compassion for citizens who refuse to obey government orders. They were warned. :bat:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Sounds like the Flea Party is Occupying Egypt! Those worthless bums should go take a shower. Nobody cares about them whining about injustice and corrupt government. They are filthy and pose a health hazard. When the police say "jump," they should ask, "How high?" God bless the enforcers who are willing to clean up Tahrir Square for people to enjoy it. I feel no compassion for citizens who refuse to obey government orders. They were warned. :bat:

I c wut u did thur

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Our revolution took years. Our Civil war added to the cost of having these United States.

They have to earn it. When they are done they can errect their Statue of Liberty. Then we can get back to cutting each others throats.

actually the Statue of liberty is french and we were third on the list of potential buyers....Not being mean just pointing out a fact.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    actually the Statue of liberty is french and we were third on the list of potential buyers....Not being mean just pointing out a fact.
    Wow, no Sh**. The point is the longer they spend killing each other the less of them there will be when we go back to killing them.

The longer we will have to prepare/rebuild our gutted military before we need it.

The more they kill each other, the more we will need to develop our own oil resources from our own Continent.

The day after they put up their statue we can nuke it.

Top Bottom