• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    She’s not doing anything that Democrat politicians haven’t been doing for years in Chicago, she’s just going over the top and attracted attention to it.
    THIS.

You can get away with this crap in a place the size of Chicago. And nobody will bat an eye. But in a small city of 20,000? Nope. Too obvious.

And I'm not a finance guy. One of the beefs with her antics is she leased a $93,000 Tahoe with the city's money, and the total payments are just under $150,000. I'm not a finance guy buy I know we have some of those here. how crazy of an interest rate do you need to pay to end up at that total lease payout? Its gotta be over 25%, right?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    THIS.

You can get away with this crap in a place the size of Chicago. And nobody will bat an eye. But in a small city of 20,000? Nope. Too obvious.

And I'm not a finance guy. One of the beefs with her antics is she leased a $93,000 Tahoe with the city's money, and the total payments are just under $150,000. I'm not a finance guy buy I know we have some of those here. how crazy of an interest rate do you need to pay to end up at that total lease payout? Its gotta be over 25%, right?

Well, she's leasing.
    So.. it's more like apples to oranges.

Also, there's no time frame in your info.
    Or monthly payment.
    So, at least for me.. there's too many missing variables.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well, she's leasing.
    So.. it's more like apples to oranges.

Also, there's no time frame in your info.
    Or monthly payment.
    So, at least for me.. there's too many missing variables.
    I cant imagine her leasing for more than 3-4 years. 3 would be standard, 4 would take her through her full term as mayor.

I used an online calculator. To get to that final number for a 3 year lease with zero down/no trades I had to plug in almost 30% interest.

*4 years didnt move the needle much

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Sure makes me happy I left that state. I actually have a small connection to Dalton Illinois. We were looking for a place in Indiana starting in 2018 when a family bought the house across the street from us in 2019. Black woman and her daughter bought the house, 2nd black family on the street so no big deal. Talking to them found out they had moved down from nearby Danville and both had good jobs, looks like good neighbors.
    Then one late morning looked out the window and there are six FBI agents across the street. That got some of the neighbors curious and looked into who they were. Turns out there was a son also living there about 23 years old and FBI was questioning him about his friends. He also had a "hit" out on him and when they were in Danville there had been two late night drive-by shootings at their house. Few weeks later about 11:00 PM that house got shot up pretty good. police found over 40 shell casings in 9mm and 40 cal. They were originally from Dalton and the father of the kids was killed in a shoot out with police. Jim.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Sure makes me happy I left that state. I actually have a small connection to Dalton Illinois. We were looking for a place in Indiana starting in 2018 when a family bought the house across the street from us in 2019. Black woman and her daughter bought the house, 2nd black family on the street so no big deal. Talking to them found out they had moved down from nearby Danville and both had good jobs, looks like good neighbors.
    Then one late morning looked out the window and there are six FBI agents across the street. That got some of the neighbors curious and looked into who they were. Turns out there was a son also living there about 23 years old and FBI was questioning him about his friends. He also had a "hit" out on him and when they were in Danville there had been two late night drive-by shootings at their house. Few weeks later about 11:00 PM that house got shot up pretty good. police found over 40 shell casings in 9mm and 40 cal. They were originally from Dalton and the father of the kids was killed in a shoot out with police. Jim.
    So now Eugene is the gang bangers capital of vermillion county? :coffee:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So I live in a city of about 7,500 and a county of about 14,000.

We have a Democrat Mayor that won by one vote. He doesn’t have a car and can be found sweeping Main Street and doing lawn care at city hall. You can get a appointment with call him even go into his office.

They are tightwads with money one vehicle is a hand ringing experience for them. They often get state grants for police equipment. In addition to buying used equipment when possible.

The County is the same way Sheriff needed a new vehicle for himself a few years back. They bickered for months about it transmission went out of his at 290000.

How did she get by the city council?

Does IL have a different form of government?

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    There is NO hope for the Democrat controlled State of Illinois. It is beyond hope and redemption from the grip of Chicago and its slums and low life on welfare voters, many of which are ignorant “immigrants” and “illegals” who somehow mysteriously end up on voting rolls despite the fact they are not US citizens.
    It’s a lost cause! :horse:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    :facepalm:

Dolton Trustees Hire DISGRACED Ex Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot To INVESTIGATE Mayor Tiffany Henyard!​

I had a little bit of hope and a little bit of sympathy for the town of Dolton that they were finally waking up to reality… but no more. I wouldsay they are going to deserve everything they’re going to get, except I suspect they will get a bail out from the state at some point.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    And I thought Fort Waynes mayor was corrupt.

What's corrupt about Fort Wayne's mayor? Henry did a lot of good for the town and even when he drove drunk he still got a DUI. That's about the only blemish on his legacy that I'm aware of and I've lived here my whole life. I was sad to hear he had passed away.

Top Bottom