• ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Enjoying this biggly…

the best way to bring down corrupt governments is to let them implode. People don’t have the fortitude to make them change, so let it rot until it collapses and make those left pick up the pieces and build again. hopefully the financial burden can’t be overcome.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    If you google her name there’s a long list of sleaze surrounding her.

She hires DJs for town meetings, uses the cops as backup dancers in her music videos (paid for by the town apparently) and has a full time handpicked 6 man security detail from the PD everywhere she goes … including Austin, NYC etc. Flies first class and stays four star.

Her contract says she can have security but it’s supposed to be sourced from cops already on shift, and changed when the shift changes. Instead she uses the same guys all the time.

An FOIA request for security detail records show some of them logging 200hours per two-week pay period, and one claimed 303 hours - there are only 336 hours total in 14 days. Overtime costs have built up to $1M, and the town is in debt $5M.

And if you mention any of this, it’s because your “against black women in power”.

This is a town of 20,000 people. Apparently they were thrilled when they elected the youngest mayor ever. They’re not so thrilled now.

Elections have consequences said a famous community activist from Chicago, of which this town is a suburb.
    Those are insane numbers for a town of 20k.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Sad, but not entirely surprising, the town I live in Indiana just went thru 4 years of a democrat mayor that didn't show up to town council meetings. She tried to fire the fire chief and lost two court battles costing tens of thousand s of public dollars to pay an attorney and didn't get it done.

The state board of accounts did an annual review of the town's finances and discovered multiple questionable issues and stated some were even likely illegal. There were a multitude of other issues that arose, but none to the point that the mayor was officially charged with any wrongdoing.

There is no legal method to relieve a mayor of their duties in Indiana unless they are charged and convicted of a crime.

Thankfully the mayor chose not to run for re-election and we now have a new mayor that will be a little more level headed.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    There was some posts somewhere else in the great fields of INGO that mentioned her.

Don't remember where.

But if you look up Nate the Lawyer, I think he had some videos where he talked about her.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Thankfully the mayor chose not to run for re-election and we now have a new mayor that will be a little more level headed.
    @amboy49

I truly hope you are right. While I had a discussion with our new mayor in our entryway during his campaign I have seen little action that makes me confident of his conservative or constitutionalist ideology.

I was truly hopeful, considering his focus on budget and finance transparency, that one of his first actions would be to shut down anything which was not clearly necessary for the town to operate. Instead we saw new appointments to worthless committees.

Right now I am withholding judgment in the belief that his new role requires him time to acclimate and make decisions on what to cut and rescind.

It is also concerning that we traded the Communist mayor for two communist council members. Their election does not bode well for the towns future.

I cannot think of anything less essential for the operation of my town then a greenhouse gas inventory, or a climate action plan.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    My cousins grew up in Dolton, in the 60's and 70's it was as perfect a place to grow up as Mayberry. We spent days in open fields riding our bikes and shooting BB guns. It was growing like crazy as the fields were being built into subdivisions. Like a lightswitch my Aunt and Uncle had to get out in the 90's as the demographics changed. It was run by the infamous Shaw brothers for years and as time went by they has lots of legal troubles and scandals. Harvey next door had Donald Kellog as mayor for years with one scandal after another and I believe he ended up in jail or died before he could be locked up. After seeing what happened with the other scandalous politicians it is all the more perplexing to me why she thought she could somehow get away with all this.
    You are right, I had friends there 30 + years ago. Quiet suburb, mostly working class people. Pretty sure the gun shop was called Chucks. We would stop by restaurants and stores, never once felt danger.

Nearby Markham had so much troubles that you put your money in a slot behind glass and they pushed your Pizza out in a drawer. Roseland was no picnic either. Harvey used to be a prosperous place, but that was then.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Charities have to follow a LOT of laws.
    But people seem to think, you can just throw up a sign, and it's 'free money'.

Big charities, and NGOs are supposed to do a lot of things according to law, but they seem to often be unhindered, especially if they’re left-wing. There are some Republicans in Congress who want to pass a law to audit the NGOs “helping” on the border who are getting tons of US government money to do so. I’m sure their magnitude of malfeasance dwarfs the mayor of Dalton. Not that the mayor of Dalton doesn’t deserve every bit of trouble she’s about to get.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I remember all the news coverage about her music ads or such for personal stuff but apparently they don't care or something in that place.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sad, but not entirely surprising, the town I live in Indiana just went thru 4 years of a democrat mayor that didn't show up to town council meetings. She tried to fire the fire chief and lost two court battles costing tens of thousand s of public dollars to pay an attorney and didn't get it done.

The state board of accounts did an annual review of the town's finances and discovered multiple questionable issues and stated some were even likely illegal. There were a multitude of other issues that arose, but none to the point that the mayor was officially charged with any wrongdoing.

There is no legal method to relieve a mayor of their duties in Indiana unless they are charged and convicted of a crime.

You forgot a "glitch" in their accounting software that prevented them from actually knowing how much money they had. And I think it went on for over 6 months?

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    She be fightin’ back!

TLDR: two hours after Chicago news station live interviews a couple bars that were having trouble renewing their licenses (and coincidentally had not contributed any money to Henyard’s campaign) the Dolton police show up and shut down the bars.

One of the complaints floating around town is that any business that doesn’t contribute to Henyard’s campaign is suddenly finding their business license suspended or not renewed.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Still smiling. Her kind will do more to destroy our government than those in dc. I’m just patiently waiting for the left to be removed by any means.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Woooow.

Now she is preventing detractors from speaking.
    On the day of the meeting she hires private security to man the doors. As citizens enter they are questioned. When they say they are there to speak at the meeting they are told the meeting is in the basement, not the assembly room upstairs. So they are sent down to the basement to wait. They ask for signup sheets to speak. And are not given any.

Meanwhile, upstairs in the assembly room, the meeting starts, only lasts for 4 minutes, and is adjourned, preventing citizens from speaking.

Seriously. If she doesnt get locked up, our country is doomed. This is BLATANT textbook corruption, telling Cook county "hold my beer".

I'm all for due process, but dayum. Its time for the tar and feathers.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    She be fightin’ back!

TLDR: two hours after Chicago news station live interviews a couple bars that were having trouble renewing their licenses (and coincidentally had not contributed any money to Henyard’s campaign) the Dolton police show up and shut down the bars.

One of the complaints floating around town is that any business that doesn’t contribute to Henyard’s campaign is suddenly finding their business license suspended or not renewed.

Who the **** does she think she is? Joe Biden?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    If you google her name there’s a long list of sleaze surrounding her.

She hires DJs for town meetings, uses the cops as backup dancers in her music videos (paid for by the town apparently) and has a full time handpicked 6 man security detail from the PD everywhere she goes … including Austin, NYC etc. Flies first class and stays four star.

Her contract says she can have security but it’s supposed to be sourced from cops already on shift, and changed when the shift changes. Instead she uses the same guys all the time.

An FOIA request for security detail records show some of them logging 200hours per two-week pay period, and one claimed 303 hours - there are only 336 hours total in 14 days. Overtime costs have built up to $1M, and the town is in debt $5M.

And if you mention any of this, it’s because your “against black women in power”.

This is a town of 20,000 people. Apparently they were thrilled when they elected the youngest mayor ever. They’re not so thrilled now.

Elections have consequences said a famous community activist from Chicago, of which this town is a suburb.
    This is like an old western movie, when some corrupt butthole comes in and takes over the town.
    Everybody in the whole town ends up living in fear because nobody will stand up to the boss in charge.
    They end up bringing in some hired gunman to set things straight.

Problem is, the idiots invited the boss to take over, and are too frightened to fix their own mistakes now... so they just complain about it.

Top Bottom