• TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Going to to a elbow up sleeve and decided to start with this
    005.jpg

Going to add a cross,7.62,we the people,spartan helmet and anything else I can come up with that fits the theme.

Any suggestions ?

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Hard to be an Infidel and a Person of the Book...

I am thinking it is a picture of a mirror image of his tats. That's why the image is reversed. :)

I am not going to tell you what to get permanently inked into your skin, that's something for you to decide.

I have my own ink that I am satisfied with though I am wanting a bit more to be finished.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Hard to be an Infidel and a Person of the Book...

I am thinking it is a picture of a mirror image of his tats. That's why the image is reversed. :)

I am not going to tell you what to get permanently inked into your skin, that's something for you to decide.

I have my own ink that I am satisfied with though I am wanting a bit more to be finished.

Then you would really like the Rocky Horror Picture Show tat that I have ?

But, no really I do have a RHPS tat, just another part of the story that's all.
    The lt upper arm is to help tell this story !

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    If you prefer to have a Tat that doesn't represent your beliefs, why should I care? I used to enjoy watching the RHPS though I never dressed up. I just got wasted like the rest of the crowd, lit my lighter, put a paper on my head and sprayed water in the air from a squirt bottle, sang, danced and whatever else I was required to do as part of the ritual of viewing it in public.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    If you prefer to have a Tat that doesn't represent your beliefs, why should I care? I used to enjoy watching the RHPS though I never dressed up. I just got wasted like the rest of the crowd, lit my lighter, put a paper on my head and sprayed water in the air from a squirt bottle, sang, danced and whatever else I was required to do as part of the ritual of viewing it in public.

Plenty of beliefs in that one, not that I agree with the overlaying tones of the movie but the music was/still is good and a whole lot of freedom is expressed in that movie in multiple fashions. And I was never wasted ! (always had wrestling practice the next day-on week/school days it started at 5am Sat 7am) nor did I ever dress up I was just one of the crowd having fun and singing.
    I can still do the Time Warp on command and about I'd say 87% of the words to all the songs,movie and participation.
    38 times in the theater and untold numbers of times on DVD/CD on road trips, its a great way to kill almost 2 hrs !
    Ritual, I would say it definitely was !
    RHPS lips with "Don't be it Dream it" is what I have, Seems like a good personnel motto don't ya think ? Seems to me that if more people would take those words to hart we as a nation would be a little better off in multiple ways :twocents:

A flashback for ya The Rocky Horror Picture Show (full album) - YouTube

Top Bottom