• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Seems that the one I would hit in Shelbyville from time to time doesn't exist anymore. Any decent ones around town? I'm looking for one that might have an M1956 web kit (belt, suspenders, buttpack).

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Gah. I think I'll pass on that thread. All I saw were people *****ing. Makes me not want to do business with anyone.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Last one I went to was in Ft Wayne, but we used to go to one at 71st & Michigan; I think it's still there. Wonderful childhood memories of Esse Radio down by the Slippery Noodle. They don't make places like that anymore.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    At the NE corner of 21st and Arlington on the east side of Indy is Indy Army/Navy. They have a wide selection of stuff: Lots of clothing, lots of hiking/camping stuff, ammo cans (metal and plastic), knives, duty gear, etc.. They have some high end and not so high end. The store in Shelbyville, Sgt. Smith Army/Navy, moved to Rushville about five or so years ago. Last time I was in Rushville, maybe a year ago or longer, the building they were in was empty. The same person owned the one in Broad Ripple called Brook's or Brooke's Army/Navy and they were trying to sell it years ago. I don't know if it is still open or not. Indy Army/Navy is your best bet.

Top Bottom