• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'll be there, with Winterseed patches. Who's with me? Come on folks, thermal clothing makes for less felt recoil. No bugs. No sweat in your eyes.

First time at SBGR, it's gonna be good.

YHJ

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Sounds like a great time! Sadly, I have to work all weekend, but I'm looking forward to seeing the AAR and hearing about everyone earning those Winterseed Rifleman patches!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Not many pre-registered. :scratch:

Spread the word... fill it up. :yesway:

Northern and central INGOers - bundle up and get out there on the line! :D

......:ar15:
    .......:ar15:
    :patriot: :ar15:
    ........:ar15:
    .........:ar15:

Bubba

Expert
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    A small group of shooters on the pre-regs so far, but Clif45 won't be alone either. Now that the meet and shoots are over for the winter where else will the NWI crowd hang out? Since my boss finally made up his mind about my schedule this weekend, I signed up as an instructor. I'll have some spare .22 rifles and ammo with me, so if you know a few shooting novices or friends without rifles, it's not an issue. Remember women, youth 20 and under, active military, veterans, and LEO shoot free!

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    LEO shoot free? I'm not much on taking LE discounts, but since my wife just lost her job I've been trying to be a tightwad and not spend money(not working out real well, though, with these holiday sales on gear). That might bring me out if I can get off work.

Clif45

Expert
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Cool. The more on the line the better. I was getting scared being the only one registered... Anyone going to be camping out at the range or going to a hotel?

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    Cool. The more on the line the better. I was getting scared being the only one registered... Anyone going to be camping out at the range or going to a hotel?

Sadly due to some less than courteous patrons in times past (not Appleseed!), shooters are not allowed to camp at the range, only instructors. I had to personally vouch for them to make that happen.

I do hear there is camping only a mile or so away. I can try to find out where if you like.

YHJ

Clif45

Expert
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Theres where funding comes in. I would have attempted that, but I dont have much money to spend right now. So the hotel is cheaper then camping. Trust me, I looked into it. If I had a tent and a bag I would have taken up that offer on the campground, but I doubt they would be open anyway... Wal-Mart parking lot camping anyone?

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Theres where funding comes in. I would have attempted that, but I dont have much money to spend right now. So the hotel is cheaper then camping. Trust me, I looked into it. If I had a tent and a bag I would have taken up that offer on the campground, but I doubt they would be open anyway... Wal-Mart parking lot camping anyone?

lol - I've done the Wal-Mart camping before. Be warned, though, that the Walmart in Rochester is not 24hr, so the camping would certainly be called "primitive" - at least from 10pm - 7am or so. :D

JJenn

Plinker
    Nov 12, 2009
    Just wondering, do retired LEO qualify for the discount?
    Thanks for any info...
    John.....
    Rifleman 223
    I know what I'm about.

Top Bottom