• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

At 2:28, Chimpman is asked by Sen Kennedy how many guns Chimpman owns.

The ******* that wants to put your semi automatic rifles in the nfa registry (or ban them) responded with "That is a personal matter".

Chimpman, where in the **** do you think you get off with a response like that given your stated position for others?

You can go **** yourself and **** in ****.

They should put me on the panel to ask questions of this dill weed. I would light this ****** ****** up!!

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    They should put me on the panel to ask questions of this dill weed. I would light this ****** ****** up!!

I think the point of trying to be civilized and have a discussion with people like chipman is part of the problem.
    Did he give his victims at Waco a chance to sit down and have a civil conversation with him? Nope. He posed for pictures over their corpses.

For crimes as heinous as he has committed, drawing and quartering would have to be brought back.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I think the point of trying to be civilized and have a discussion with people like chipman is part of the problem.
    Did he give his victims at Waco a chance to sit down and have a civil conversation with him? Nope. He posed for pictures over their corpses.

For crimes as heinous as he has committed, drawing and quartering would have to be brought back.

Indeed

I would command the horses free of charge.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I seem to recall the son of a ***** was also involved in Ruby Ridge.

ETA: Indeed, he was.

Reading about his account of the events of Waco, it is clear that he is not just a piece of ****. He is a lying piece of ****.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Starting to think throwing out Trumps nominee wasn't the smartest thing to do but who really knows.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I seem to recall the son of a ***** was also involved in Ruby Ridge.

ETA: Indeed, he was.

Reading about his account of the events of Waco, it is clear that he is not just a piece of ****. He is a lying piece of ****.
    I probably shouldn't have read that. My blood pressure is climbing as I contemplate the proper ways to deal with domestic enemies like this.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    From what I saw of his confirmation hearings, he came across as a typical bureaucratic bully. He would be content to hide behind his title and office, twisting the law for his own ends, and tying people up in red tape - making the process the punishment. But as soon as he is dragged into public, a light shone onto his activities and beliefs, and he has to answer for his conduct he crumbles.

Top Bottom