• ...and so much more!
  • Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Cutting right to the chase here. It’s blatantly obvious why Chipman was picked and it’s a reflection of Biden’s policy agenda concerning the 2nd Amendment.

It’s no secret. It was outlined for all to see on his campaign website. Some chose to ignore it.
    Absolutely right. They knew EXACTLY what they were voting for. Serious gun control.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    There have to be other agency people better qualified than this guy who has been wandering in the ant-gun wasteland for years.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Tap dance you ****ing monkey.

So he wants to be director of ATF but won’t commit to ensuring slam dunk cases where the felon confessed to the world are prosecuted

I wonder if the ATF would be so wishy washy about prosecuting me if I posted here that in 2018 I drilled a 3rd hole on AR rifle lower and then attached it to a 10.5 upper and used a solvent trap that I drilled out for a muzzle Device.

*disclaimer*
    Strictly a joke alphabet boys. Calm down, I like my dog too much to do that.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    So he wants to be director of ATF but won’t commit to ensuring slam dunk cases where the felon confessed to the world are prosecuted

I wonder if the ATF would be so wishy washy about prosecuting me if I posted here that in 2018 I drilled a 3rd hole on AR rifle lower and then attached it to a 10.5 upper and used a solvent trap that I drilled out for a muzzle Device.

*disclaimer*
    Strictly a joke alphabet boys. Calm down, I like my dog too much to do that.
    In order to give you an accurate answer, more information is needed.

Are you here in the United States Illegally?
    Are you an American citizen?

There in your answer lies.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    There have to be other agency people better qualified than this guy who has been wandering in the ant-gun wasteland for years.
    Who is "better qualified" when you realize that their endgame is to subvert the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Who is "better qualified" when you realize that their endgame is to subvert the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution?

I spent a lot of years in the gun business and worked with ATF people. While I don't think much of the dc leadership, the day to day folks I worked with were just doing a job like anyone else. This would be 70s and 80s.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    But whatever would make you think he won't be confirmed?

I also believe they don't care about the law and will probably use some form of executive order to put him in there if by some miracle he is not confirmed.
    Then they better tie his *** up in court from day one. Challenge his appointment and challenge anything he does because his appointment is illegitimate. It works

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It begins with disarming the citizenry.

I think it's a little more sinister than that. They know they could never really disarm everyone, no one is that stupid.

They know the overwhelming majority of gun owners aren't on their side of the political spectrum. If they can turn them into criminals, it gives them the option to pursue political enemies. That's the end goal, selective enforcement. Just like how the tax code is nothing more than a political weapon.

A way for them to put you behind bars without you doing anything wrong. A way to intimidate you into submission, or destroy your life. Meanwhile they will never enforce the same laws on their own.

This keeps them from getting shot and gives them more power and control. As it doesn't cross the red line far enough for our side to actually do anything about it. That's the whole problem with the right, this naïve sense that there will ever be a moment in time where you'll have a nod and written permission to reclaim your rights and country.
    The left installs judges and prosecutors that let them violently enforce their will as they see fit. There's lessons to be learned from our enemies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think it's a little more sinister than that. They know they could never really disarm everyone, no one is that stupid.

They know the overwhelming majority of gun owners aren't on their side of the political spectrum. If they can turn them into criminals, it gives them the option to pursue political enemies. That's the end goal, selective enforcement. Just like how the tax code is nothing more than a political weapon.

A way for them to put you behind bars without you doing anything wrong. A way to intimidate you into submission, or destroy your life. Meanwhile they will never enforce the same laws on their own.

This keeps them from getting shot and gives them more power and control. As it doesn't cross the red line far enough for our side to actually do anything about it. That's the whole problem with the right, this naïve sense that there will ever be a moment in time where you'll have a nod and written permission to reclaim your rights and country.
    The left installs judges and prosecutors that let them violently enforce their will as they see fit. There's lessons to be learned from our enemies.
    Absolutely right. Everything they do is designed to control. It's not just limited to their political enemies either. It's the population as a whole. The left are the party of control.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

There are lessons to be learned from Isaac Davis as well.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I spent a lot of years in the gun business and worked with ATF people. While I don't think much of the dc leadership, the day to day folks I worked with were just doing a job like anyone else. This would be 70s and 80s.

Much has changed in the last 40 to 50 years.

Top Bottom