• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Also not a big fan and would not watch SNL if I got paid but I watched it on Utube and he did well. Funny and with a lot of truth, still not watching SNL. Jim.

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    "CHARLIE MURPHY!":boxing:

I recorded SNL this past Saturday (had to work).
    It's been years since I recorded one of their shows. But I had to see what would happen.
    Ended up watching about 4 minutes of the opening then deleted it from the DVR.
    I guess SNL got a ratings credit from my 4 minutes of viewing.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Dave is a very intelligent and independent guy. The one bone I have against him is he is still hardcore democrat. The lines were pretty good and fair, balanced and witty.....until he started talking about Trump Russian collision. He said we all thought Trump was in on Russian Collusion.....I said to myself he he going to now say "and now we know it was Hillary colluding.".....but instead he said and after all this time we now know, Trump WAS colluding with the Russians. The guy lost me there and when I thought he was intelligent just showed how ignorant and out of touch he is...this guy and the people applauding are idiots...well, Dave had to say it, he is a democrat and has to maintain a certain. following. I thought it was just ignorant.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Think what you may about Dave and his comedy, but i think the monologue was pretty balanced. The point is to make fun of everyone. You have to respect a guy for going on national TV and telling underhanded jokes about "the Jews" when Kanye and kyrie were just eviscerated by "the jews" for talking about them.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Think what you may about Dave and his comedy, but i think the monologue was pretty balanced. The point is to make fun of everyone. You have to respect a guy for going on national TV and telling underhanded jokes about "the Jews" when Kanye and kyrie were just eviscerated by "the jews" for talking about them.
    Yep, hes an equal opportunity comedian.

I could care less how one votes, we are intitled like that.

Top Bottom