• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Ugh. I wished more officers knew how to go "hands on", even with a Taser. No one seems to know how to knee ride (knee on belly) or go for a hammer lock when going to handcuff. It's either the Taser of randomly grabbing at the suspect.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Ugh. I wished more officers knew how to go "hands on", even with a Taser. No one seems to know how to knee ride (knee on belly) or go for a hammer lock when going to handcuff. It's either the Taser of randomly grabbing at the suspect.

I think too many people think the week of training they got in the academy, or the in-service dates, are enough. It wasn’t until I started watching a lot of these videos (especially Gracie breakdowns) did I realize how bad we are going hands-on with people. Then I realized I was probably just as bad, and started doing BJJ. And of course BJJ taught me I was definitely just as bad.

Reagan40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    too far from nature
    Does anyone know how this ended up? It looks like at least one officer was shot. Were they ok? I’m surprised the criminal was able to drive off. I assume he was caught.?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    There is more info at the actual youtube site. One officer SERIOUSLY wounded and spent much time in the hospital.

Both survived, though, thank God.

Top Bottom