• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    There I was, happily shooting WWB through my CZ P01, when I had a malfunction. It failed to eject!

Only 1700 rounds and it malfunctions. Completely unreliable.

Anyone want to buy it cheap? Naw, that's not fair. I couldn't pass on my lemon to someone else. Maybe I could give it away? No, I'll just shove it in a drawer somewhere with my broken watches.

What's the world coming to? Only 1700 rounds before it wouldn't go bang.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    There I was, happily shooting WWB through my CZ P01, when I had a malfunction. It failed to eject!

Anyone want to buy it cheap? Naw, that's not fair. I couldn't pass on my lemon to someone else. Maybe I could give it away? No, I'll just shove it in a drawer somewhere with my broken watches.

Yeah I agree, at 1700 a Glock is just getting broke in :p

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.

But on the upside it didn't blow-up and take a chunk out of your hand!!!! :whistle:

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART

Yeah I agree, at 1700 a Glock is just getting broke in

But on the upside it didn't blow-up and take a chunk out of your hand!!!!

You just have to love a come-back to a come-back to a sarcastic statement... It's classic!

IndyGunFreak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    I've got a lot of rounds through my 75BD... Not sure how many, but I shoot it regularly, and frequently use it with new shooters(good, heavy gun, absorbs recoil, etc..) Its never jammed, ever.

Only problem I ever had out of it, was when I got it, the recoil spring was pretty weak, and beating the crap out of the frame. I ordered a 14lb recoil spring from Gunsprings.com almost 4yrs ago, and it has been fantastic ever since.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have owned 3 CZ's, and never had any problems. You are freaked out about one round. It could have easliy been the ammo. You think it's junk because of one FTE. Welcome to the world of guns.

1 old 0311

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Carmel

Actually on my range P-01 I wanted to see how long it would go without a failure WITHOUT cleaning. At 1800 rounds it was so dirty I gave up and cleaned it.

Top Bottom