• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Don't know what to think yet, haven't gotten to pick one up. But as a big CZ owner and fan, I'm curious to see how well these shoot. CZ's forte has always been steel pistols, so it's interesting to see them getting into the plastic market. Also interesting that they are trying to improve and simplify their trigger mechanism. Finally, they have an interchangeable safety lever and decocking lever, that the user can exchange on your own. MSRP is $508.

CZ P-07 DUTY

main104.png

One of the things I like best about this is the ability of the user to swap parts to change this from a De-Cocker to a Safety. Apparently it comes with all the parts for the changeover, it leaves the choice to the user.

The gun is pretty much a poly framed version of the P-01, but with the added benefit of being able to be carried cocked and locked by switching over to the safety. That would make this very familiar to us 1911 folks, but probably will make liberals wet their panties :chillout:

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I know their 1st venture into polymer wasn't so well received because the trigger was almost as crappy as a Sigma,but this being the traditional CZ action it won't have that problem. I want to see one.

shadow shooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Anderson
    i have been trying to keep up on the 07 for a while as far as when they will be released and what not. they are on the CZ website now so it shouldnt be long before they hit the dealers. i will def. be first in line to check one out very curious about that new trigger. have read a review that said the new trigger is very good out of the box but everyone knows what opinions are like. LOL

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm really curious about the magazines for this gun. I wonder if this is a new magazine or if it uses the same magazines as one of their other pistols? If not then in today's political climate where a magazine limit is possible, that may not be a good thing to bring out a new gun that requires a new magazine platform right now.

I hope they come out with some holsters too. The PO1 is hard to find holster for, this one, with that big square trigger guard, would be even harder to get into a holster.

The price is right too. CZ quality in a poly gun for $500.

I know their 1st venture into polymer wasn't so well received because the trigger was almost as crappy as a Sigma,but this being the traditional CZ action it won't have that problem. I want to see one.
    Was that the subcompact RAMI pistol? It was available as a tupperware gun. But I don't think anyone actually liked the RAMI line from CZ.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    No he is refering to the CZ100 series, I never got to try out the triggers, I couldn't get past the DAO.

The rami on the other hand is too cool for school. I really like the idea of a BUG that takes the same mags as my primary. So if I have a rami on my ankle and a 75 D on my hip I only have to carry one Mag/Ammo set up.

It has been a while since I have been to CZ's site but I just noticed the SP01 Phantom, its a SP01 with a polymer frame. That seems pretty slick.
    CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom

I miss my CZ, but like my sigs better.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom