• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I've been lurking for the last few weeks more than participating and am not sure why. :dunno: I think it's just 2020-2021 mental exhaustion? Who knows. All I know is it's not even 10 and I could easily go to bed for the night right now.

I've been going up to bed around 9PM a lot the past few weeks. Though I usually read for an hour or more before going to sleep.

today I have been up since 3AM. I have to work at 11PM, but only for a half hour or so. Ugh.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've been lurking for the last few weeks more than participating and am not sure why. :dunno: I think it's just 2020-2021 mental exhaustion? Who knows. All I know is it's not even 10 and I could easily go to bed for the night right now.

Good to see you around here again SS. We need to hit the range one of these days. I’ve still not shot that AR of yours

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    7 lbs.

That’s what the trigger on the 716 is sitting at. Actually, a tad more. I was sure that I was seeing 5# when I first got it. A Larue is going to find a home in that lower dang quickly. Not only is is about 4# more than I am willing to live with but it’s also a single stage and I just don’t like that. Ok, to be honest, I might like a single stage trigger if it weren’t 7 frigging pounds.

Not only is it 7 lbs, but it also has some creep to it. I feel like Leon Nagant had a hand in this trigger design

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’ve gone mentally numb over most stuff. You could tell me that we have alien invaders from outer space and I’d just say ‘Ok’ and carry on with my day
    Yup.

I have found solace in the terrorists.
    My relationship with CKW was seriously strained with all the outside forces and now we are in lock step once again.

My shop has been a safe space for me and yes I am calling it my safe space.

Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Here is hoping all mentioned that might be sick, don't have Covid.

So far we haven't been touched by it, but we have been working from home, and we didn't go out a lot before.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Definitely an exhausting time for sure. Trying to keep my head clear and stay focused on my people. Have to stick together.

And spend as little time as possible in the political sub-forum....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom