Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'll have to check out the differences in types. Not that versed between type 1 and 2 on Scorpions.

Also, just need to see if the Scorpion offers anything my Freedom Ordnance FX9 doesn't.

I have an fx9 and did some serious considering of the Scorpion before I was bitten by the Sig MPX bug.

The Fx9 is a pretty solid platform. The Scorpion is probably a “better” suppressor host. The rest is going to be personal preference. IMHO

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Just reporting that I'm thrilled with BCM's response time. Ordered yesterday ..... shipped today ! That's the way to do it !
    By the end of the week, I'll be stroking my new love. :banana:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    After I shot the Bandit's MPX, I knew that there would be NO other choice for me .... It was Top Dog ! :chuck:
    Yeah, I probably should have bought one back during the NRAAM, when the 8" pistols were available. I was hesitant about the complications of a gas operated PDW at the time vs the simplicity of a blowback AR9.

Prices on the MPX's are crazy these days, and seems the 8" pistol was discontinued by Sig.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Yeah, I probably should have bought one back during the NRAAM, when the 8" pistols were available. I was hesitant about the complications of a gas operated PDW at the time vs the simplicity of a blowback AR9.

Prices on the MPX's are crazy these days, and seems the 8" pistol was discontinued by Sig.
    Yeah, it's definitely not the time to buy one now days .... prices are beserk !

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Yep....now is not a good time to buy an MPX if money matters to you, at all. My hopefully future son in law bought an 8" Gen 2 model with a ton of mags and an eotech for $1100-$1200 above a year ago. You couldn't buy the mags for that now!

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yeah, it's definitely not the time to buy one now days .... prices are beserk !
    That and if I recall Sig is pretty proud of the MPX mags. That said, I've since went to all Sig for guns I actually carry these days, so I might have to pony up one day, or if I see a trusted source puts a used one up for sale.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yep....now is not a good time to buy an MPX if money matters to you, at all. My hopefully future son in law bought an 8" Gen 2 model with a ton of mags and an eotech for $1100-$1200 above a year ago. You couldn't buy the mags for that now!
    Yep, that was a smoking deal. I'm in no hurry, just setting up the what's next list in my head.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa

I just made my upcoming birthday the best ever ! Having recently obtained a near-unobtainium BCM complete factory lower ... . with the acquisition of this upper, the fabled Go-to-War rifle will now be in my stable. :banana:

After the bank account has recovered, I'm going to shop for a super-duper optic....

top shelf only !

Your Order Contains...​

Cart ItemsSKUQtyItem Price
    Item Total​
    BCM® Standard 16" Mid Length Upper Receiver Group w/ MCMR-15 Handguard
    (BCM® Bolt Carrier Group: BCM® Bolt Carrier Group (MPI) (Auto) + $189.00, BCM® Charging Handle: Mod 3x3 Ambi Handle + $56.95, Muzzle Device: Free BCM® Comp MOD 0 (Installed))
    BCM-URG-MID-16-MCMR-151$935.60 USD
    $935.60 USD

That looks like a factory UPPER rather than a lower, my brutha....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom