Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Let me tell you how it will work. She will set the temp. You will complain but you will be smart enough to not change it.
    If you run around naked long enough she'll put on a sweater and turn it down a shade.
    Not a very bright future...
    You get used to it. You COULD go spend what it takes to find one with some meat on her bones from Minnesota. But we're gonna listen to the growing pains either way. Reminds us of when we were young and foolish.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    You all keep your houses warm.. In 72F, I sweat if sitting still and wearing jeans. I'm hoping that she'll be okay wearing a couple layers and I'll just be in shorts or something.

You get used to it. You COULD go spend what it takes to find one with some meat on her bones from Minnesota. But we're gonna listen to the growing pains either way. Reminds us of when we were young and foolish.
    Haha. I think that time has long come to a close. Been about 3.5 years together.

Edit: What I had hoped would be a setup my garage for firearm work weekend has turned into a working weekend. Finally made some progress one something that's not been working for two weeks. Now I get to clear my epic backlog of other work. A little chatting with her in the morning (she's on the other side of the planet, so weekend mornings are some of our only long time to talk).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You all keep your houses warm.. In 72F, I sweat if sitting still and wearing jeans. I'm hoping that she'll be okay wearing a couple layers and I'll just be in shorts or something.

Haha. I think that time has long come to a close. Been about 3.5 years together.
    Trust I would be right at 69* in the house save for her. Her medical conditions and issues have made her just cold natured so I will do what I have to so she is comfy.

JEBland

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Trust I would be right at 69* in the house save for her. Her medical conditions and issues have made her just cold natured so I will do what I have to so she is comfy.
    That's a good thing. I should get a heated blanket for her when she's able to visit.

Almost heaven, West Virginia .......
    I love WV. Hard to find a place much greener than WV in the spring. (They exist, but are few and far between)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    For my bud, RR ! --- water, Bruce Lee, Musashi, BCM..................FLOW

i-kF5VVGv-XL.jpg

JEBland

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I keep my house around 66-68 depending on if I'm too hot or not. :dunno: In other news, I've somehow fallen into following Bob Saget on TikTok and am now questioning if I need an intervention or not. :laugh:
    I hope you're feeling better than the post-vaccination day.

Beautiful picture, MM! Sadly I don't have a photo of just the scenery of the zoo in Pune, Maharashtra, which motivated that little aside about greener places than a spring time WV. I'll have to bring photos to SGE - they include my fiancee and me so I'll not post onto here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom