• ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    How do you like the 97b? I’ve wanted one for many years, but it looks massive. Hell, I’ve never even personally seen one in real life.

The 97 is most definitely a large frame pistol but the ergonomics make it surprisingly shootable (and accurate). Ergonomics are user specific but I have seen many different hand sizes think the 97 an excellent gun.

It was also the first CZ I shoot that had a full Cajun/Wizard work up. Got me hook, line and sinker.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    im assuming the Cajunizing isn’t just hype?!
    Is it fatter than an HK usp 45 or is it still just a cinderblock that’s bigger than a usp?

A properly modified CZ as is as close to a perfectly tuned 1911 that you will get this side of heaven.

Stock they can be quite respectable but proper modification really brings out the potential of the platform. Then take some time to find a nice well used surplus gun and throw some parts at it And you may find yourself with something spectacular.

HK has a much different feel. YMMV

You know, you can sidestep the 50 post rule with a $20 site supporter membership? If you decide to stick around here and become a contributing part of the conversation, you will find the $20 a valued investment.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Current cz's Shadow 2 and Phantom I just got. Had the p-10 awhile. View attachment 85177 View attachment 85178
    Other picture I inserted by accident , sorry, clicked on the wrong picture, not sure how to remove it.

Good looking collection of CZ's. The OP might take exception with you posting old wood and steel guns in his thread. LOL

Darthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2016
    Bargersville
    Yeah I didn't mean too. It took me 45 minutes to figure out how to do the pictures. Once I clicked on the wrong one I didn't know how to remove it.
    I like your cz you posted earlier today, very nice. I have been looking at stainless 75B's on the auction site this afternoon. That would be a nice addition.

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    I even have 7 455 Shamrock 3 barrel sets with the green stocks made to commemoriare the 100th aniv of the Irish Easter uprising of 1916.
    I thought I might have been the only person to purchase the Shamrock 455. Where your extra barrels serialized to the receiver or were they random serial numbers? The one I purchased from Whittaker's the extra barrels have random serial numbers.

bmiller07

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Just picked up the scorpion evo 3 carbine, two questions.
    1. I wanted the pistol version, so can I swap the forend out for the pistol version, remove the flash can and put on a muzzle break?
    2. if I do convert to the pistol version, do I have to put the pistol brace on or can I keep the carbine buttstock? I feel like I have to go with the brace

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Just picked up the scorpion evo 3 carbine, two questions.
    1. I wanted the pistol version, so can I swap the forend out for the pistol version, remove the flash can and put on a muzzle break?
    2. if I do convert to the pistol version, do I have to put the pistol brace on or can I keep the carbine buttstock? I feel like I have to go with the brace
    I may be wrong because the ATF keeps changing the rules but my understanding is once a rifle always a rifle.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The 97 is most definitely a large frame pistol but the ergonomics make it surprisingly shootable (and accurate). Ergonomics are user specific but I have seen many different hand sizes think the 97 an excellent gun.

It was also the first CZ I shoot that had a full Cajun/Wizard work up. Got me hook, line and sinker.

Our boy aint gonna make it. Put some snarky crap out there in the 5o post rule thread. Just waiting for his return so I can ban him.
    We will not **** you and we are not ladies you silly boy. You have no idea of what you blabber.

Top Bottom