• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STAGE 2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 26, 2019
    Fishers
    I'm already regretting this but here goes. Up for sale is my CZ 550 in 243 Winchester. The rifle is new/unfired and beautiful. Plus this model has CZ's famous single set trigger. It has a nice light and crisp break of just over 3 pounds on the standard pull, but if you push the trigger forward it cuts the pull weight down to under 2 pounds. Further both weights are adjustable. Per the pics, included are 3 flush/standard capacity magazines and two high capacity magazines (at over 130 a pop). The rifle comes with a mannlicher stock, however I prefer American stocks so I ordered a factory American stock for the rifle which is pictured as well. New factory mount and rings are included as well as a new in wrap Leupold 4x33 scope. Finally included are 260 rounds of factory new ammo. Both the rifle and scope have been discontinued so finding these at all are hard enough, but its doubtful that there are any new ones remaining. $2500 for the package, and before you ask, no I will not separate any part of this package. Located on the north side of Indy.

Top Bottom