• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FordMan08

Shooter
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Just picked up a new CVA Wolf muzzleloader. It's a very nice rifle at a reasonable price! It has features that is only on the competitors most expensive models. It has all steel adjustable sights, fiber optic sights, tool free speed breech. I mounted a scope on it tonight and plan on shooting it this week. I will update this with a range report soon. Pretty nice rifle for around $200

sbcman

Master
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I grabbed a wolf a few years back after season at Wal-Mart for $95. Turned out to be on the most accurate rifles I own.

Watch those sights though- the FO on mine first pulled out and then the whole front sight fell off. No problem, as I scoped it like you, just sayin.

rkesar

Sharpshooter
    Oct 11, 2009
    new whiteland
    I also have a wolf I bought brand new last year, It is extremely accurate. I also scoped mine and shoot 100gr powder and powerbelts out of mine

Yote69

Plinker
    Jul 28, 2011
    Logansport
    Accurate

I bought a Wolf last year for my son and I was very surprised how accurate it is. Doesn't feel anything like my TC with a thumbhole stock but a 3x9 with 250 grain sabots did the trick for his first deer last year. The gun will put all shots in a 4" circle at 50 yards and that is with a 9 year old shooting it.

Top Bottom