• Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    NoJLLoX.jpg

My wife took the puppy to the vet today. She was moaning and groaning and limping. Anistesia, X-rays. $325 and she's fine. Growing pains. Her bones are growing faster than she is.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Here's a few from our zoo

Murphy is the newest member of the family. He's a big (18 hands) sweet, clumsy Percheron and I love hanging around with him.
    Fi4ilQ6h.jpg

This is Jester, our first horse and he's 100% my daughter's, he doesn't care for men much.
    CGNIMshh.jpg

This is Franklin. I rescued him from our farm to be a barn cat. That lasted less than a year and he spends most of his time inside now lol. He's a big boy but sweet as can be.
    ci1cSkuh.jpg

VbVtTkEh.jpg

This is Anna. She belonged to a friend of mine in KY who passed away and no one wanted her so I brought her home, also to be a barn cat. That also didn't last terribly long but she splits her time and is outside about 60% of the time. She's a killing machine and brings us mice and voles regularly.
    3e97QaDh.jpg

Brought Remmy home from Animal Control about 5 years ago. She's wound tight and loves to play but has zero manners and doesn't much care what anyone says most of the time.
    rML4kUxh.jpg

0rVwLSOh.jpg

We brought Daphne home from the FACE clinic in Indy about 8 years ago. She was born deaf and sleeps 20 hours a day. Sweet as can be but pretty much worthless lol.
    dq9Chcxh.jpg

Lastly there's the boys, Pickles (white) and Waffles (tan). I had nothing to do with naming them. They're not good for much other than eating the stuff in the pasture the horses won't but they're entertaining to have around. Like a couple of 3 year old kids interested and excited about everything.
    aV79IN0h.jpg

*28 chickens and two house cats not pictured.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Here's a few from our zoo

Murphy is the newest member of the family. He's a big (18 hands) sweet, clumsy Percheron and I love hanging around with him.
    Fi4ilQ6h.jpg

Why is Rip, from the show Yellowstone, riding your horse?:D

a58b67e37efed55b4bff6ee9cb7daa7a.jpg

Top Bottom