• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th

I am selling my gaming rig in hopes of switching to a Mac, so my loss is your gain. This system will come with a fresh install of Windows 8.1 (or Windows 7 Pro, buyer's choice) and Office 2012 Pro, including Visio and Project. When I was using this for gaming, not much would slow this rig down. On MS Flight Simulator X I was getting frame rates in the 30’s-40’s with pretty maxed out sliders. Also played games like Modern Warfare and Skyrim with no stutters on pretty high settings. This system is hand built with new parts, and has not been abused. The motherboard in this build supports over clocking, but this system has NEVER been over clocked. For my needs, I didn’t need it. For the specs:

• Cooler Master case. Nothing flashy, basic black with blue trim on the front, does have a blue LED fan in the side panel.
    • AMD A8-3870 Quad core processor with on-die ATI HD 6550 512mb graphics
    • MSI A75A-G55 mainboard - this board supports over clocking
    • 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slots (one run at x4, Support Hybrid CrossFireX Technology); 3x PCI-Express x1 Slots; 2x PCI Slots
    • SATA: 6x SATA3 Ports, support RAID 0/1/10
    • Integrated Realtek RTL8111E PCI-Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller
    • 8x USB 2.0 Ports(4 rear, 4 by headers); 4x USB 3.0 Ports(2 rear, 2 by headers); 2x PS/2 Ports; 1x VGA Port; 1x DVI Port; 1x HDMI Port; 1x RJ45 LAN Port; Audio I/O Jacks
    • Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3 RAM
    • 700GB Seagate HDD - clean SMART report
    • DVD burner
    • AEROcool Touch-1000 Fan controller and temperature monitor
    • Monitors 4 different temperatures and 4 different fans
    • Each fan can be adjusted using the LCD touch screen
    • Temperature alarms can be set for each of the monitored temps

This system is only about a year old, and is in great shape. I’ve got almost $700 invested in it, and as much as I hate to see it go, I really want to make the switch over to the Mac side. I’m willing to let this machine go including a Microsoft Natural Keyboard (sorry, I have a hard to find trackball I use, I don’t have any other mice to go with it) for $300 cash FTF in the Indianapolis area. I'm also going to throw in an RCA 7" Android tablet for giggles.

I will also include any and all discs and manuals that I have, as well as a copy of the Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 software key. As an INGO exclusive, I am willing to provide email support for the computer for 3 months from date of purchase.

Price is $300 firm, no low ball offers please. They will be ignored.Low balls at meeting for time of sale will be offered one chance for original price, before price increase the amount of their low ball.

Top Bottom