• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    Filed for mine in March through Morpho. Just checked with ISPD and was informed not before mid June. Ugh.

How I'm the world did on check with them? I emailed them 2 weeks ago and still have not received a response. I am about to be on week 14 with L1. My wife field 2 days after me and got here 3 weeks ago

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I just got home about 30 minutes ago and checked the mail on the way in. My LTCH was in the mailbox . I had a four year license that had expired a couple of years ago. Hadn't bothered to renew it because I was back on active duty.
    I did the online app for a lifetime license, had the finger print card done at my county sheriff's department and mailed it all in, snail mail.
    That was ten weeks ago.

Gorath

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    New Albany, IN
    Applied Life, Jan 15, L1, still waiting as well.
    Last time I called the State for an update on March 19th they said they were still processing the last week of December '12.

ssmith512

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Oaklandon
    Well I just figured why mine is taking so long. Just got off the phone with ISP and they were kind enough to look into the situation for me while I was on the phone; turns out my piece of crap local police department didnt transmit my application until 1-24-13 (according to ISP they are working on apps sent in around that date now). I paid my local PD in cash on 1-8-13. So they sat on their lazy ass and did nothing for 2 weeks. I am pretty sure it takes them all of 3.5 seconds to push the little button on the computer to electronically submit the app, it's not like an LTCH app creates ALL kinds of work for them. And I know they arent busy, as when I went to pay the local fee, there were three of them sitting in the little office telling each other stories. I had to stand there in the transaction window for 45 seconds or so before they finished their story and acknowledged me and then they seemed irritated that I was there and interrupting their story telling time.

So I ahave probably at least another week or two minimum of waiting. Thanks! :xmad: :xmad:

I emailed them almost 2 weeks ago. Still nothing

Call ISP, tell them you havent received an email for 2 weeks and that you are at 14 weeks and simply want to find out what is going on with your application. I got lucky, only took me one attempt to get someone to answer the phone.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom