• Status
    Not open for further replies.

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I called because I found it odd that they printed me there also. When they submitted it that way, it changed my status to non-L1

With that new piece of info, I now will not start looking for mine until May.

Gotcha, so even though you did L1, they inked and sent those prints, which canceled out your L1. That sucks. Did you do an online app? They had me in and out in 1 minute or less.

Mark33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Completed mine and the wife’s 7 January, not seen them. Son-in-law sent in his the middle of November 2012 and just received this week.

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    Been waiting since OCT. 11 2012. I called ISP 5 times this week, kept getting a busy signal after pressing 0. Called today and the recording is different. Now they don't want people calling because it's slowing them down. They want us to just send emails.

brianandsheree

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    I applied and did fingerprints on January 2nd (L-1). I paid my local police department the local fee that afternoon and they sent my paperwork in.

Clean Record

Received Permit on March 14, 2013 (just over 10 weeks).

I've already mailed by application and paperwork for Utah license.

Now, I just need to get my holster delivered.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I gotta say, I tried calling like 20 times, to no avail.. But I emailed, and got a reply 2 days later. Of coure b then it was in the mail, but at least theyre answering Emails at a decent rate.

rblinn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Applied online 12/15, L-1 12/28 paid state fees, 1/2/13 submitted local fees and form received permit 3/13/13

sonofd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Valparaiso Indiana
    Non-L1 ISP Money Order Cashed 10/16/12
    Received LTCH in mail today 3/15/13 :rockwoot:
    Five monthes?!?!?! That's absolutely ridiculous.
    Reading through some of these wait times is really starting to frustrate me. How is this legal? Everybody always talks about the 2nd amendment, but isn't the state of Indiana kind of pushing the boundry by dragging their feet like this? What ever happened to "The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State." or "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed"? It seems to me that forcing a citizen who is trying to obey the law to wait 5 monthes before exercising a constitutional right is ridiculous.

kman1977

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Yes, online. Even said I did and paid for it. The lady behind the counter said it SOP, guess I fell for it.
    thats odd that the FWPD did that
    because I just applied this week here in Fort Wayne and went to L1 for fingerprints and then over to FWPD and they never mentioned having me do the ink thing.
    She said I should see my permit in about 7-8 weeks.
    I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I had a permit about 16 years ago that expired and I am now reapplying for the lifetime??

DC47374

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Richmond, IN
    thats odd that the FWPD did that
    because I just applied this week here in Fort Wayne and went to L1 for fingerprints and then over to FWPD and they never mentioned having me do the ink thing.
    She said I should see my permit in about 7-8 weeks.
    I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I had a permit about 16 years ago that expired and I am now reapplying for the lifetime??
    Nope...that's completely irrelevant. There are different levels of competency doing the work. Some know...some don't know.

matthewquigley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    For crying out loud...I got hosed by St. Joe County PD not transmitting my stuff. L1 prints on 12/18 and paid CASH at county PD on 12/26 and I'm still waiting!!! County didn't transmit until sometime in February! Needless to say I'm still waiting!

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I went to the bank today to see when my money order was cashed. I applied online 1-12. I went to the FWPD on 1-14 for prints. Money order cashed on 1-17. I am expecting another 9 weeks before I expect to see the license show up. I am glad that the FWPD did not sit on the application for a few days, I appreciate that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom