Not open for further replies.

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Just renewed today.
    Was a nightmare, local cop shop will not do the fingerprinting.
    They referred me to L-1 to do it saying they would be at the Hotel Thurs.
    Checked the site and found they were here today.
    Rushed over to the place paid the $86 went to the cop shop, paid the $50 county fee.
    Cop shop wanted the $ I paid to l-1 for State fee.
    Had to explain to them that I had already paid state thru L-1, they called to confirm this.
    Said it would be 4-6 weeks for my Lifetime LTCH.
    So the wait begins.
    Glad I do not hafta do this again.

redbaron

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Elberfeld
    5 Weeks yesterday with L1, still waiting...........................................:xmad:

Check with your local to see if they submitted it. Also, they can log into Aries and see the status of your application. You can also call the ISP Firearms division and check that way too!!

blinky85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    okay well thats about the same time im in right now. just a little over two months.
    I applied Feb 9th here in Fort Wayne, I tracked down my money order and found it was cashed by the ISP on the 15th... here's to hoping that pink piece of paper shows up soon! I'm ready to hit the range:ar15:

code_red

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    East Side Indy
    My boyfriend and I applied for LTCH on Jan. 31st. Online app. ink fingerprinting (wished we'd done L1.) He got a letter from IMPD stating that
    ISP will notify of approval or disapproval within the next few weeks. After reviewing your application your request for a handgun license has been disapproved by IMPD

You have made false statement of material fact concerning your application. You failed to admit your full arrest record.
    I had paid for a background check on him online and it came back with nothing! After getting this letter he called IMPD to see what exactly was on his record. Poss. of Marijuana over 20 years ago. He had thought that he had those charges dropped. Now he's not sure what to do. The nice lady at IMPD said he would get a letter from ISP and he would be able to correct it and send the info back to them. The letter is dated Feb 3, 2011 and still awaiting something from ISP.

Has anyone gone thru anything similar? He's been really worried about all of this. Also, do you only get a letter if something is wrong, because I haven't received anything?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom