• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    I think there's war coming, but I think it's ideology and not currency.

If you look around there is growing instability just about everywhere. Eventually, that all has to come to a head.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I think the idea of the US dollar "collapsing" is so radical for Americans to grasp, that they ignore the notion completely.

In fact... there is a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG history of currencies collapsing in America, let alone the world and they all collapse for basically the same reason.... They are based on FAITH! Once a currency becomes debased (as ours is)... then it begins to devalue. Once it devalues to the point that everyone loses faith in its validity... it becomes worthless. Ask the Germans who began burning thousands of paper Marks in 40's (??) to keep warm in the winter. Imagine us burning stacks of $1 bills to keep warm!

This guy is correct... do your research and prepare to be scared to death.

Where this inevitable collapse leads us is unknown.... but there will be bloodshed and given the fact that we are the "World Reserve Currency"... you have to suspect that the world is going to be pissed when our economy collapses and knocks theirs down in the process.

Yes history is repeating itself... we are approaching the end of what is called the Austrian Business Cycle Theory.

Last edited:

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    He does lean to a extreme view(cry wolf)

How many currency wars among the largest countries have NOT led to war?

Maybe he is just reading history as I have. Trade wars almost always lead to military wars. This time is not different and stating so is not extreme. It's accurate.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I think the idea of the US dollar "collapsing" is so radical for Americans to grasp, that they ignore the notion completely.

Most Americans don't understand that we have a fiat currency, and I don't mean the little Italian cars, either. Our economy was once on solid ground but is now being built on a house of cards ready to tumble. But, then again, more Americans care about what Kim Kardashian is doing than what our leaders are doing or where they are taking this country. We're doing this to ourselves.

ruger17hmr

Shooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    Indy

In fact... there is a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG history of currencies collapsing in America, let alone the world and they all collapse for basically the same reason.... They are based on FAITH! Once a currency becomes debased (as ours is)... then it begins to devalue. Once it devalues to the point that everyone loses faith in its validity... it becomes worthless. Ask the Germans who began burning thousands of paper Marks in 40's (??) to keep warm in the winter. Imagine us burning stacks of $1 bills to keep warm!

This guy is correct... do your research and prepare to be scared to death.

Where this inevitable collapse leads us is unknown.... but there will be bloodshed and given the fact that we are the "World Reserve Currency"... you have to suspect that the world is going to be pissed when our economy collapses and knocks theirs down in the process.

Yes history is repeating itself... we are approaching the end of what is called the Austrian Business Cycle Theory.

I don't know if you noticed, but the young lady interviewing him look amused. She has no idea what it(massive worldwide QE) all means. I remember a high ranking member of Polish Parliament predicting WWIII within next 10 years. He said it when Sub-prime crisis was wreaking havoc and Greece default danger surfaced in Europe. Anything changed since then???

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    My sentiments exactly! Too few of us actually care anymore because we are brought up to think politics are boring and not our problem.

Sometimes I wished I cared more about Kim Kardashian... my life would be a bit happier and care free I think. Nothing worse than worrying about things you can't do **** about.

Top Bottom