• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I went to the show today. Only had 30 mins to spare. I came across a few Gew 98's for $400, made a plan with the seller to meet up soon and buy one from him (might end up buying his second one to). I came across a Steyr GB for a fair price and a Polish WZ 29 Mauser that might be coming home with me in a few weeks as well
    Overall it was a nice little show. Looking forward to the next one

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Not a bad little show. I am sure we would do well there given the other "competition", just not sure there is enough dollars walking in the front door to get to our breakeven point. We are looking for options to branch out..... if anyone has any ideas.

The crowd is always light in the summer. A slow show at Crown Point is better than a good show anyplace else that I set up at, and the tables are cheap. I still did very well last weekend considering the nice weather.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    The crowd is always light in the summer. A slow show at Crown Point is better than a good show anyplace else that I set up at, and the tables are cheap. I still did very well last weekend considering the nice weather.
    The winter gun shows are a good reason to go and get away from cabin fever and to see INGO members and friends you haven't seen in a while. A visit to a local favorite restaurant doesn't hurt either.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Was about to ask if you realized that was me.... wasn't sure if you did...haha.

Not a bad little show. I am sure we would do well there given the other "competition", just not sure there is enough dollars walking in the front door to get to our breakeven point. We are looking for options to branch out..... if anyone has any ideas.

As my dad says, Hoosiers only buy guns when it is cold, but they buy ammo all year.

Top Bottom