• ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I thought about dusting you guys but coulda been a shart so kept it to myself.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Just as you concealed carry for self defense, I inconspicuously downed a sack of White Castles the day before the show. There's no way I'm going into that kind of high threat environment without the ability to thoroughly defend myself.

Please understand, I'm not trying to start a flaming caliber war, like White Castle vs. Bush's Beans, you know, similar to 9mm vs. 45 caliber. The caliber really isn't that important. Neither is capacity. You have plenty of capacity with either load to do the job. What IS important here is fart placement. You crop dust in the right place, with the right crowd density, at the right moment, and it is DRT! (At least it smells Dead Right There, anyway!). It is also important in fart placement to have someone nearby who can be easily blamed, such as some guy that came out of the backwoods of Hendricks County and has made several appearances on peopleofwalmart.com. No one would EVER suspect you!

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Alas, my lunch of grilled cheese sammich and baked beans was only really useful in keeping me warm standing in line outside. There just wasn't any need to defend myself via stinkwars inside. Not that I'm complaining or anything!

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Crop dusting or drive by farting is a real favorite here on INGO...face it...farts are interesting and funny.
    Drive by gas attacks are a thing of beauty when executed well. Lumps, however, are a sign of failure to plan.
    Beans = good
    Sliders = better
    Chili = best
    Eggs and Spam = a serious possibilty of failure

Top Bottom