• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    CCW app for Android is much better

If all you want to know is who honors your LTCH that is fine. If you have a smart phone I highly recommend the CCW app. It's not that expensive and they keep updating it. If you have multiple CCW you can select them and it will tell you what states honor your permit. It also tells you so much more. It tells you what area's are prohibited carry, which states are must inform, transport laws, and open carry laws per state. I rarely pay for apps, but I paid for this one. I don't remember what it costs, and it doesn't show it in my phone since I already paid for it.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    In case any of you haven't found this yet, visit:

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/travel/

Put in your state permit info....and generate a map that you can place in your wallet for Indiana LTCH reciprocity.
    Thanks! I've had a card in my wallet for several years now, but it didn't have Virginia, Wisconsin or Iowa. I made a copy for me, my neighbor and his dad. I also made 3 copies in case we get our Utah permits.:yesway:

larrylegend

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Hancock County
    If all you want to know is who honors your LTCH that is fine. If you have a smart phone I highly recommend the CCW app. It's not that expensive and they keep updating it. If you have multiple CCW you can select them and it will tell you what states honor your permit. It also tells you so much more. It tells you what area's are prohibited carry, which states are must inform, transport laws, and open carry laws per state. I rarely pay for apps, but I paid for this one. I don't remember what it costs, and it doesn't show it in my phone since I already paid for it.

I am the same way as far as paying for apps. However, this app is absolutely worth the money. I like that it updates quite often to keep up with the changing laws.

Top Bottom